Buildstrong Masonry

Reviews for Buildstrong Masonry

Michelle
Michelle

Brick Repair

Daniel was very polite and courteous and the work was completed within the estimated time and for the estimated amount. Repaired some masonry on the front of the house and it looks great.

Thank you so much for the kind words, really appreciate it!

Marvin
Marvin

Replace/repair brick work. Tuck point.

Friendly. Clean. Professional. Reasonable rates. Buildstrong (Rene) did a a great job replacing a few rows of disintegrating bricks on my house. I would happily recommend them to any friends who need brick work and/or like banjo music. Also, there was a small piece of parging that I was particular about and Rene came over on another day and went over it again for me. ABOVE AND BEYOND. A 10++ Thanks Rene!

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks a lot, Marvin! It was my pleasure to return to make sure I didn't miss anything and that you're happy with the work

sniper in Toronto
sniper in Toronto

Brick repair and Parging

Rene was very accommodating and was able to fit in extra work that I asked for. He made sure that the repairs were done right and would last a very long time. The crew showed up as scheduled. They were very friendly and explained all of that was being done to ensure I was comfortable with everything.

thanks a lot for the kind review, was a pleasure!

Joe
Joe

Backyard Brick Laying and Leveling

Rene and his brother helped turn our messy patio into usable space. The work involved installing and leveling brand new pavers, and removing the old ones along with other yard waste. They were both very professional, and most importantly got the job done on time and within the budget I was quoted. I am extremely satisfied with the work - it's exactly what I had envisioned :) We had a BBQ the next day and our guests were commenting on how good it looks. I would definitely recommend Buildstrong Masonry for your patio projects.
-Joe

hey Joe! thanks for the glowing review! I'm really happy how it turned out and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it already with time for plenty of BBQs!

Dlaw26
Dlaw26

Front steps repair

Buildstrong Masonry was hired to repair our front steps which were crumbling and in need of replacement. Cracks in other steps also needed to be filled in to prevent further degradation. Rene was responsive to queries and provided cost efficient alternatives in line with our budget, which was much appreciated. We were happy with the work completed and would recommend him.

Review has 1 previous version

It was my pleasure! thanks for the lovely review!

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

Brickwork

Rene was responsive, transparent and professional. He did a great job of patching up and repairing loose bricks and mortar along the exterior wall of our outside door. He was quick and efficient, and cleaned up well afterwards. His price was very reasonable also. I would highly recommend Rene for any brickwork or masonry job.

I appreciate it, Neil. it was all my pleasure!

Mario
Mario

Masonry

I highly recommend Buildstrong Masonry. They've done both a tuck pointing and chimney repair project for me and the quality and workmanship was exceptional. Rene is also a terrific person to work with. He explains projects thoroughly and is always available to answer any questions.

much appreciated, Mario! pleasure as always and I look forward to helping you with your next project!

TH
TH

Exterior Pillars (Brick work)

Rene is professional and efficient. He is reliable and gets the job done. His prices are competitive. Would definately recommend him.

thanks a bundle Tracey!

More about Buildstrong Masonry

Providing top quality, sound brick work on residential homes in Toronto.
Over ten years of tuckpointing and brick replacement experience. Mortar colour and style matching, insightful free estimates, determined to not stop till you're satisfied.

Parging, brick replacement, tuckpointing & stone work.