Buildstrong Masonry

43 Callender St Toronto ON M6R 2H2

Reviews for Buildstrong Masonry

mark
mark

Parging, Brick replacement and mortar joint repair

Excellent communications, made good recommendations and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. He even kept fixing other mortar joints while on site- not part of the original scope. Very pleased. I have already recommended these guys to other friends and neighbours.

Hey Mark, thanks for the kind words! We work hard for our reviews and it was my pleasure completing this project for you. Thanks for the recommendations and also thanks for the tip!

Leanne & Glen
Leanne & Glen

Porch Repair

Previous job on porch skirt was dismal and falling apart. Buildstrong Masonry was first hired to replace the stone skirt around the stone porch and they did such a great job we had them replace the railing and parge the brick! Looks awesome and would highly recommend Rene and team.

Hey Leanne & Glen - thanks so much for the kind review! The front porch looks like a million bucks now and I'm glad that we could recommend and then implement our ideas to upgrade the porch!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Window sills

Found them thru Google. Renee is very pleasant and professional person to deal with.
Jean Luc did the work very clean and professional.
The pricing was very good . I would highly recommend them

thanks so much for the kind review!
it was our pleasure and I'm glad it turned out so well!

Parging and Chimney rebuild

The Buildstrong team did a great job rebuilding my chimney and cleaning up and re-parging the side of the house and stairwell to the basement entry. I was doing both for functional reasons but both increased the aesthetic appeal of the house in a big way. They were super efficient, clean and arrived when they said they'd be there! Highly recommend.

thanks a lot for the kind words! the entire side of the house looks so much better, plus the new chimney, I'm glad we could work it all out, thanks!

korg007
korg007

Nice work at a reasonable price

René at Buildstrong was a joy to deal with. Although he personally didn't do our masonry work, the team he sent did a very good job. We had a couple of minor issues but René was very keen to "make it right"... and he did!

We would definitely use René/Buildstrong again and would recommend Buildstrong to others.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot! I'm happy that it all worked out so well and that you're happy with the product!

sandman21
sandman21

Quality Mason

Had an exposed hole in our foundation which Renee promptly filled up and very inexpensive work. Thanks!

Thanks, Sandy! It was my pleasure and I'm glad I could help out with the quick repair!

Han in North York
Han in North York

Chimney Tuckpointing

Reasonable price, good quality, reliable, very satisfied with the work done and highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a contractor for a similar job. Lucky we got this project done before the storm hits this year now we are worry free. Thank you Buildstrong Masonry!

Hey Han, thanks a lot! It was our pleasure to get to your project before the Winter really hits - we'll keep in touch for more work in the Spring!

Shawn
Shawn

Stone Masonry on Chimneys

Very satisfied. The quote was reasonable, they showed up when they said they would, did good work and even went over and above by wrapping my chimney in a thermal blanket afterwards to help the curing of the cement.
They warranty their work and we’re very easy to deal with. Thanks.

Hey Shawn, thanks a lot! It was our pleasure to wrap your chimney and you helped the project run smoothly, thanks!

Nancy
Nancy

Professional team!

Buildstrong had great prices and exceptional work! They really helped us out with our job and we couldn’t be happier! Highly recommended if you're looking for a trustworthy and competent tradesman.

Thanks for the kind review! much appreciated and I'm happy everything worked out nicely!

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Tuckpointing

We needed tuck pointing on the chimney and parts of the house.
I found Rene on Home Stars and called him. We set up a time and he showed up at that time. We discussed scope of work and the next day we had a very reasonable quote. We had received some other quotes which were quite outrageous.
We scheduled a date but because of the extreme rainy weather, the date had to be pushed back several times. However, Rene was very good in stay in touch regarding this.
Finally Rene and Joe were able to do the work. They came on time, set right up and worked steady. When job was finished they cleaned up.
My husband and I are very happy with the job and we would definitely hire Rene again in the future for any other brick type work.

thanks a bunch, Linda! it was our pleasure repairing your home and dodging rain drops and I look forward to doing more upgrades for you in the future!

More about Buildstrong Masonry

Providing top quality, sound brick work on residential homes in Toronto.
Over ten years of tuckpointing and brick replacement experience. Mortar colour and style matching, insightful free estimates, determined to not stop till you're satisfied.

Parging, brick replacement, tuckpointing & stone work.