GV Renovations

Henry in Nepean
Henry in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

deck

We are new to Ottawa. Met Guy from GV RENO at HOME SHOW (EY Centre). Guy impressed me as someone this old guy could "work with". With help from Randy and Adam designed a deck providing space for us and privacy for neighbours.
Good looking solid deck, built by an excellent crew that tidied up the area the end of each work day.
Pleased with this project we contracted GV to renovate and extend our Laundry room.

Thank you for your kind words Henry. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on your projects. My crew and I found you to be exceptional to work with, very helpful and accommodating. My crew and I look forward to assisting you once again in the future.

More about GV Renovations

We have been the choice of Ottawa-area homeowners for more than 14 years for one good reason: we provide value. Value is more than just being honest, working hard and providing high-quality workmanship. And it’s far more than just being dependable, respectful and efficient. To us, value means treating the ...