Armour Home Solutions

950 Klondike Avenue Ottawa ON K2K 0C5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Armour Home Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Armour Home Solutions

1 review Ottawa, ON

The owner has responded to the review with a detailed explanation and has taken care of the work required at no charge .. I have expressed my satisfaction with the original work and that we want them to come back next summer to do a larger part of the roof .. Seems there was a former employee left with some responsibilities that he didn't fulfill while the owner was away on another extended Job... This was the cause of the lack of communication and dissatisfaction ... Jamie has been great and the company does great work ... We look forward to having Jamie and his team back next year to do more work on our home ..

My wife and I had a couple of sections of roof replaced earlier in the summer. The guys came out , they were great and informative. When the roof was completed, they mentioned that the drip edge needed to be replaced around the area of the roof they had replaced. They said they would come back and complete the drip edge later in the summer.. For the last month I have been trying to get them to complete the work they are supposed, they ever had the drip edge dropped off at our home and no one showed up to complete the work. Emails to the owner, the other staff go unanswered.. Very unprofessional and I would not recommend this company to any one

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price
1 review Ottawa, ON

one year ago we had our leaky skylights removed and shingled over. During last Saturday's rainstorm, we suffered a serious leak. I contacted Armour & they promised to come over Monday a.m. since it wasn't an emergency. They phoned to say that someone would be over by 1:00 p.m. which he was. They promised to have the roof repaired before the next rainfall. They worked until 7:30 p.m. & came back bright & early the next day to finish the job before the rain came that afternoon. They were courteous & efficient workers. So far so good, ie., no more leaking!

Job Price