Riley Plumbing

Gong Jing Yan from Vancouver
Gong Jing Yan from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Clog Removal/Plumbing

After a disturbing main sewer pipe @ my residence I wanted to insure the clog I removed was the only problem waiting in the pipe. The city could not locate the sewer clean out and left it up to me. I started making internet searches to find someone to perform this service.Every one was $500+. Riley was on time, performed the job professionally, and in a timely fashion. His bill was fair. I don't mind paying someone for their expertise. Should I require plumbing help again I will not hesitate to contact Riley. Thanks again.