Crowe Tree And Hedge

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service

Kevin was a pleasure to deal with. He is knowledgeable and professional, and his quote was very reasonable. The removal of a maple located too close to house foundations went really well, and the stump was cut nice and low to the ground. Kevin and Andre went about the work efficiently and cleaned up the area beautifully. Altogether a positive and stress-free experience. Highly recommended!

Eric
Eric
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree removal

We hired Crowe to remove two diseased trees from our property. Kevin and his crew were very professional troughout yet approachable, easygoing and accommodating. The whole experience was painless. They took care of the locates so that the stump from the front yard could be safely grinded, and of the permit process with the City for the larger tree in the backyard. Removing the tree in the backyard was tricky since space was limited but the Crowe crew were up to the challenge. We would not hesitate to hire them again or recommend them to others.

Thanks for the great review Eric, we appreciate your business.

Happy customer in Kanata
Happy customer in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree removal

We chose Crowe over three other services. I am Very pleased with their service, professionalism and people! I highly recommend! We were kept informed through the whole process, clean up was minimal and staff very considerate.great company!

Thank you for the great review and trust in our company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent

Professional from first contact to completion. It was not a big or lucrative job, but it was treated with professionalism. I was at work while the work was being carried out, and upon my return I couldn’t tell that the workers — or trees — had been there. I would recommend Crowe highly.

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate every job big or small.

G Gillespie
G Gillespie

Tree Removal and Stump Grinding

We recently had Crowe Tree And Hedge remove a diseased elm that was about 80 feet tall. It was in a tricky spot extending over my neighbour's property, a shared fence, and multiple power lines. They safety removed the tree, ground the stump, and cleaned everything up in a matter of hours.

This was the fourth time we have used Crowe Tree and Hedge. They previously removed a huge maple requiring a distinctive tree permit, chipped a towering blue spruce that toppled during a wind storm, and pruned a number of large trees on our property.

I make sure to get three quotes for every job, and Kevin and his crew are always the most reasonably priced. They take safety seriously and are always very courteous, reliable, and professional. We are very satisfied repeat customers and would highly recommend!

Thanks for the great review Greg.
We appreciate the business you have given us over the years.

Sandra in Goulbourn
Sandra in Goulbourn

Highly recommend Kevin and his crew from Crowe Tree and Hedge

I had Kevin and his crew back again to trim two very large trees on my front yard; March 2020. He carefully checked out the trees to remove the branches that could potentially cause problems in the future. The guys were careful, tidy and did a great job. I referred Kevin to my parents in Kanata and they were equally happy with the trimming of the large maple tree on their front lawn. Sandra

Many folks in my local fb group recommended Crowe Tree & Hedge. I called Kevin and he responded promptly, checked out my 4 dead very tall trees and gave me a very reasonable, competitive quote. He showed up on the date he said he would and confirmed the date beforehand. His crew were hard working, polite and left my yard very tidy. I'll definitely be using Crowe again in the future. Sandra from Stittsville, ON

We appreciate the ten star review.
Thanks Sandra

Brent P.
Brent P.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Trimmed perimeter hedge that was too wide and tall for me

Meant to leave a review last fall...but only remembered now when we're about to call once more (to see if they'll come back again). Couldn't have been more happy. Was courteous, hardworking, billed the quoted amount, nice crew, and cleaned up very tidily. Thank you very much (belatedly).

Hi Brent, We appreciate your business and trust in our company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Buckthorn removal

Kevin and his crew arrived early this afternoon and about an hour later the 20-to-25-foot tree was gone, the backyard was clean and tidy and the shredding over and done. The estimate included a comment that no city permits were needed to remove this tree -- I already knew it was an invasive species -- left me comfortable that, if a permit had been needed, he would have told me so. Fast, efficient, safe and reliable. I am happy to recommend this company to anyone needing a tree and hedge service.

Hi Pat, we appreciate your business and great review.

Rebecca
Rebecca
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Large Tree Trimmed Across 2 Yards

I have a large tree in my backyard that was impeding on my roof and the hydro service lines of both myself and my neighbour.

I never met Kevin in person, but he was very knowledgeable and polite over email and left a very thorough description of what needed to be done and a reasonable quote with us. Our yard was clean, and the work was as promised.

I will recommend Crow Tree and Hedge to anyone in need.

Thanks Rebecca, We appreciate Your trust and business. We hope to hear from you in the future.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Remove dead ash tree

Kevin and crew removed a dead ash for me last week.
I'd never heard of this company before I found them on Stars but they were prompt in visiting to assess what needed to be done and the estimate I was given convinced me that I was dealing with a company of professionals. That certainly proved to be the case.

They were very efficient and did a splendid clean-up job afterwards. The price charged was also very fair.

I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Hi Mike, Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your time and trust in our company, if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Hope you have a great summer.

Thanks Again