byblos bathrooms

Bathroom Renovation
2334 50 Street Northeast Calgary AB T1Y 1B7
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Calgary  >  byblos bathrooms

Reviews for byblos bathrooms

Not what we expected in a contractor

We hired Byblos for our bathroom renos....25 yrs. experience is questionable. Abe's 2 -20 something yr. old sons did 90% of the work. Abe's demeanour was rude and very unprofessional. We would NOT recommend this company to anyone or ever use them again.

Elizabeth in Calgary
Elizabeth in Calgary

Bathroom remodel

I hired Abe & sons to create 2 spaces from an existing large bathroom. The result is not as I would have hoped, the finish is shoddy and I am still waiting for him to install the metal strip to cover the mistake he made in using the wrong tile. Put the grab bar in the wrong place and when he moved it, did not replace the tile and has left me with an ugly grout mess.

Review has 1 previous version