Byblos Bathrooms

Don in Drayton Valley
Don in Drayton Valley
1 review Drayton Valley, AB

Bathroom development

We called Byblos Bathroom to give us an estimate and they came the next day. Abe and his his son jay was very impressive at the meeting resulting em to hire them with out a doubt. They gained my trust to renovate my bathroom and they proved them selfs by getting the job done faster than expected with the highest quality of work.
I would recommend Byblos Bathrooms for any job.

Hussein in Toronto
Hussein in Toronto

Bathroom Reno in evergreen

Abe and the team did a great job in renovating my bathroom. They were professional and provided the best offer. I love their recommendations when it came to the tiles and the bathtub. I got a lot of compliments on the new bathroom and I totally recommend this business

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom Reno

I'm surprised this contractor is still in business! There was no dust control during demolition. Byblos was hired to reno two bathrooms. Electrical fixtures were not centred over new vanities and ground wires were cut off. Vanity cabinets had substantial, hidden damages. The exhaust fan was vented into the attic. A toilet was positioned some distance from a wall. Tile spacers were not used to install floor and wall tiling. And more! Incredible incompetency!! We are embarrassed to not completing our research on this contractor!!

smart_lady_13
smart_lady_13

Master bath renovation

Best aspect of Byblos bathroom is it’s a family based business. The owner and his sons did all the work themselves. Abe knowledge was so impressive and attention of detail was great. My bathroom project went by so smoothly and fast. Thanks Byblos bathroom.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Not what we expected in a contractor

We hired Byblos for our bathroom renos....25 yrs. experience is questionable. Abe's 2 -20 something yr. old sons did 90% of the work. Abe's demeanour was rude and very unprofessional. We would NOT recommend this company to anyone or ever use them again.

Elizabeth in Calgary
Elizabeth in Calgary

Bathroom remodel

I hired Abe & sons to create 2 spaces from an existing large bathroom. The result is not as I would have hoped, the finish is shoddy and I am still waiting for him to install the metal strip to cover the mistake he made in using the wrong tile. Put the grab bar in the wrong place and when he moved it, did not replace the tile and has left me with an ugly grout mess.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Calgary?