Aeroseal Tech Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Aeroseal Tech Inc.

Reviews for Aeroseal Tech Inc.

Happy Camper from Toronto
Happy Camper from Toronto

Wish I did this sooner!

After 6 years of using fans and space heaters to (unsuccessfully) regulate the temperature in our home, I heard about this company. I cannot say enough good things about the process and results- it was worth EVERY PENNY. No more tossing and turning on hot summer nights, forcing the kids to layer up inside in the winter, etc. Victor was reliable, knowledgable and professional; a pleasure to work with! He even came back months later when I had a question about one of my old vents. I have already recommended this company to many friends / family members and will continue doing so. I highly recommend Aeroseal Tech!

Thank you for you me feedback, it was a pleasure to work in your home. Please feel free to contact us when you need it.

Michael in Brampton
Michael in Brampton

Duct isolation

We had problem with cold temperatures on the second floor during winter, and hot during summer. Aeroseal helped us understand the reasons behind duct leaking, provided the most comprehensive and professional assessment and solved the problem.

Short and perfectly explained , thank you for your review Michael.

Sealing ducts

Our ducts were a mess, Victor and his crew basically sealed up a square metre of leaky ducts. The technology was top notch, along with the staff and communications. The best part is the after service. I called up Aeroeseal to mention we had a cold room. The staff showed up a day before Christmas and did some analysis. Now they fixed my cold bathroom. That is above and beyond customer service.

Customer service is a top priority for us! We wish you all Happy holidays. Thank you for your business and the fantastic review.

ikachko in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
ikachko in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Improved airflow and stronger air conditioning

Aeroseal did a great job improving airflow to our top floor. Our upstairs was very hot during peak summer months while the basement was cold. Victor sealed and fixed a few ducts and the airlfow to our bedrooms seems to have improved, increasing cooling efficiency and comfort.

Victor is professional and is very focused on customer service and satisfaction.

Great service to improve poor duct workmanship, even in newly built homes like ours.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank Ilya, your review is important to us. We will continue working hard to deliver best possible results.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Sealing, Balancing and Comfort!

Contractors in Toronto have a reputation of being unreliable, expensive, and frustrating.

Victor and his team are none of these - they offered the single best home service I have ever had. All communication was prompt, professional, and focused on making sure I was comfortable with the proposal and understood what would be done and when, for how much money.

On the day of the service, they arrived and set up exactly as described. Even better, as they untangled the mess that was our HVAC system, Victor made a point to educate me about the flaws that were causing our poor comfort. Although he did have to cut into our drywall (several times!) to fix duct issues, he was intent on addressing the ultimate goal of comfortable, even airflow throughout the whole house.

We are delighted with the end result - we have comfortable temperature and excellent airflow on every level of the house and in every room. We get so much more comfort out of our HVAC than we thought possible in an non-insulated home.

Reflecting on the service a couple months later, we could not be happier about our decision. The only problem is that now I've had my expectations raised for contractors!

Hello Eric, Thank you for such a positive review and description of the service we provided to you. Can't be described any better.
Have a wonderful holidays and feel free to contact us in the future if you need.

Matt F in Toronto
Matt F in Toronto

air seal - duct sealing

We had bad air circulation throughout our house - especially in the upstairs bedrooms. Victor and his team did a great job of plugging the holes in our ducts and then rebalancing the air flow in the house. They also installed a nest thermostat for us.

This was the best money I've ever spent on my house.

Matt F

Thank you Matt, it was a pleasure to work in your home. We appreciate your business and referrals you sent us.

Athomas in Vaughan
Athomas in Vaughan

Sealing of ducts

We moved into our new house and realized that many rooms were cold or hot and not getting enough air conditioning or heat. So we were going to replace our furnace but I read up and saw reviews of this new tech. I requested for a quote and met with Viktor. He was professional and accommodating. He was early for his meeting which was awesome. The work did not take long and the job was clean. They did not damage anything and did a great job. Our furnace is 14 years old and on its last legs but the house feels much better and I would recommend Viktor and his service to anyone!

Thank you Mr.Thomas for your review. We feel that our full service approach will serve you for years to come. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything.

Gord in Vaughan
Gord in Vaughan

We used Victor at Aeroseal to balance the distribution of heat and a/c in our house.

We purchased a renovated house and found big discrepancies between the temperature on three floors. My daughter had used this service so I invited Victor to give us a quote. We went ahead with the process.
We found him to be extremely knowledgeable and totally honest.
He showed up on time several weeks later as planned and completed the job in one day. We have been very happy as he showed us how inefficient duct system was with air leaks etc. I would be my pleasure to refer Victor to anyone on our situation, big house, bad distribution of air flow.

Thank you Gordon, it was a pleasure knowing you and working at your place.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great job!

Used them twice for 2 houses and we are very satisfied both times! All vents are now working to full potential - especially upstairs where it was very hot in the summer.
Would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you for your trust and business. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Aeroseal Tech Team.

Feng in Mississauga
Feng in Mississauga

great investment for larger old house

I had some really cold and hot rooms in my house that is over 30 years old. called Victor coming over for an estimate. He explained the process in detail and also matched my own online research and reading. On working day, they came on time and started to work upon arrival. They separated the sealing process into two since my house is bigger. During the process, Victor kept showing me the progress and explaining what was going on. When he completed the work, he check every room and ensure the air flow is evenly distributed. After the work, I can feel the cooling in my house is way better than before. Such great investment and excellent work done by Aeroseal Tech!

Thank you Feng, your review is important to us and to the community. More and more people realize the benefits of Aeroseal product. Evenly distributed air throughout the house means comfort and savings on energy.
Feel free to contact us if you needed.
www.HotColdRooms.com

More about Aeroseal Tech Inc.

Aeroseal Tech specializing in Aeroseal Technology and other ways to improve Air Quality, Air Volume and Velocity for residential and commercial buildings. We take on jobs ranging from simple to complicated and perform all work with the utmost attention to detail and customer service. This way we are able to achieve the best results for our customers which we guarantee for 10 years!
Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology that tackles leaks from the inside out. Aeroseal software allows the technician to accurately measure the duct leakage in residential homes and commercial buildings. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed.

The technology was developed within the Indoor Environment Program at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, whose IAQ scientists tested it. The research was funded by US Environmental protection agency, US dept. of Energy, Electric Power Research Institute and California Institute of Energy and Environment.

The University of California was granted initial patents in 1996 and 1999, and Aeroseal holds an exclusive license to the technology.