K. Joly Contracting

Reviews for K. Joly Contracting

Jimmy
Jimmy

Fence

My neighbour and I hired Kevin and his team to build fences for our homes. Kevin was prompt in providing information and addressing any questions that we had. Price was fair and solid workmanship. I would recommend Kevin and his team to my family and friends.

Thank you Jimmy. It was a pleasure working for you and your neighbour and we appreciate the recommendation. We look forward to building more fences for more of your neighbours!

Derrick G.
Derrick G.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Doing the fence of our yard

Very well done and the workers are very good at what they do . They did a better job then I expected .

Thank you very much, Derrick. I'm sure the crew will be happy to hear!

Julian
Julian
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fencing

Had Kevin and his guys come in and replace our old rickety wooden fence with chainlink and iron in the front. Kevin was on time for our initial meeting, was very polite and knowledgable. The guys who did the work were very clean and courteous. Work was completed to our satisfaction, on time and within the specified budget.

Later we had an issue with the gate at the back of the property, I contacted Kevin and he replied promptly and had some guys come out and fix it.

Great company, definitely recommending to family and friends.

Thank you very much for the review Julian

Evan in Ottawa
Evan in Ottawa

Landscaping

Got K. Joly Contracting to redo the landscape around the house. They removed the awkward lumps, humps and bumps, levelled off the ground, put in brand new sod and put in new garden beds for us.

Additionally, they installed a beautiful new walkway for us, as well as a gorgeous new step for our patio.

Was super impressed with the customer service, the quality as well as the cost. Could not recommend more.

Thank you very much for the review, Evan

chrisfromottawa
chrisfromottawa

Fence

Super professional. They were running behind with other jobs and didn't want me waiting all weekend so had there works stay late on a Friday evening to finish job!!! Super happy with work. DEFINITLY hire their team again.

Thanks for the review, Chris! I just want to clarify running late due to a spell of bad weather! I'm always thankful when the crew put in those 12-16 hour days to try and keep on schedule. I am glad you are happy too.

Dani
Dani

Backyard Patio

Very professional and work was completed as promised . We had to delay the job due to a family emergency and Kevin was extremely accomadtaing .

Hi Dani: Thanks for the review! Congrats on the growing family and I am glad you guys have a nice patio you can enjoy!

Jordan W.
Jordan W.

Backyard Renovation

From the estimate to the completion of the work I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff and their work. I have no hesitations refering Kevin and his crew.

Thank you Jordan! Thanks for the cold.... beverages.... when the work was done!

Judy
Judy
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Back yard fence

Done quickly and properly. No concerns whatsoever. Would not hesitate to use them for another project

Hi Judy, thanks for the review! No job too big or small, we treat them all the same! Hope winter has treated you right and your summer is even better!

Jane Nandy from Ottawa
Jane Nandy from Ottawa

Fence Repair

Kevin did a repair on my fence. The fence looks great. He accommodated my time line. His estimate was accurate and the cost was affordable. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for the review, Jane!

Guylaine from Ottawa
Guylaine from Ottawa

PVC Vinyl Fence

Kevin did a great job explaining what the job entailed - we had to have the posts replaced on our vinyl fence. He was on time, the job was very well done, and the estimate was accurate.

Thank you for the review, Guylaine!

More about K. Joly Contracting

Local business specializing in the installation of Fences, Decks and Interlock.

We are experienced with:

Interlock
Natural Stone
Water Features
Garden Beds
Planting (trees, shrubs, etc)
Sod