K. Joly Contracting

Maximilian
Maximilian
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fence project

Our fence was in desperate need of being torn down (so much so it kept doing it by itself). Found Kevin, met and scheduled a 7 foot cedar fence. It took some time waiting and scheduling but it was well worth the wait. Kevin and his crew were professional, knowledgeable and kind. The guys worked in extremw heat and rain but plowed through. Its build very well, love the gate and how it all ties together. Best part of all is the final price was what was originally quoted. If yiu dont mind waiting a bit (they are busy!) I suggestion Kevin and his crew. I have nothing negitive to say 10/10.

Thank you for the review Max. I appreciate the time you took to include details for others to know.

jlafort777
jlafort777

PT fence

Kevin and crew did a great job on our fence! They replaced an old fence that was falling down with this new beauty!

Thank you very much. You guys were great customers! Couldn't ask for better!

stephane c.
stephane c.

New fence

Fence looks great, they respected the timeline and the budget. Very professional and courtious. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Merci Stephane!

Habib
Habib

Installing vinyl fence

Kevin and his team did a very good job and I am satisfied with the result. Having lots of rocks made digging holes for the posts tougher than usual but the team handled it with patience. They also accommodated last minute changes I requested to move the gate location.

Thank you for the review, Habib. It is unfortunate about the rocks but I guess you know that houses in Kanata north aren't going to sink anytime soon! It was fun trading you a pizza lunch for the crew in exchange for cutting down your trees. Hopefully we can talk about your front yard soon!

ecah03
ecah03

Fence

The staff and quality of work was amazing from start to finish!!! The fence turned out beautiful.

We are happy that your entire family like the Fence!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Lndscaping

The staff went above and beyond our expectations. They were very professional and polite and answered al the questions that we had. They did our landscaping in a timely fashion and did an incredible job. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

I assuming this is Lucien and Louise out in Kanata. If so, I thank you very much for the review. You guys were the best kind of customers! I am glad you are happy with your new entrance way and backyard.

S. M.
S. M.

Fence replacement

Kevin and his crew did an excellent job of taking down and removing our old fence and building a new one. His crew was very polite and demonstrated their fence building knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend them for fence building. We are very happy with how our new fence looks.

Thank you very much for the kind words - you were a pleasure to work for.

robyn in Hawkesbury
robyn in Hawkesbury
1 review Hawkesbury, ON

Interlock to widen driveway

Kevin and his crew were hired to widen our driveway with interlock. We had the added challenge of existing interlock at the top of the driveway in a wavy arch-- made from stone that was no longer available. Kevin took the time to help us find the best match possible, and then even more time sorting our how we could lay the stones to make them blend in as best as possible. I love how the finished product looks- so much more functional and it looks beautiful. Major boost to our curb appeal. Kevin and his crew were all extremely polite and professional. I would highly recommend him.

Hi Robyn I am glad we were finally able to find a stone that closely resembled the discontinued stones you already had. Using a mix of two colours was a perfect way to match the colour of the stuff that was already down, but you and your husband get credit for that one! Happy parking! :)

kpero in Ottawa
kpero in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck construction

This started out as a fence project but my neighbours are going through a great deal right now and they don't need any more stress or disturbance right now so I contacted Kevin and asked if I could change the project to a deck construction. Without hesitation he said yes and put me in touch with the carpenter he uses, Paul Gilhuis. Paul met with me to discuss what I was looking for and we even walked over to see another deck he had built a number of years ago; it was still in excellent condition and I liked the craftsmanship of the construction. Paul quickly grasped what I was looking for and showed me some pictures of his work we agreed on a design and the next day he provided me with a quote and began working a few days after that. My deck was done within about 5 days as well as a large planter box I asked for, extra cost. I couldn't be happier and I look forward to Kevin and his team starting my fence project in the spring.

Thanks Karen. Glad to hear you and Paul were able to work something out and that you are happy with the work done! See you again in the Spring!

Derek
Derek
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Vinyl fence

Replaced worn wooden fence with vinyl fence. Old fence was taken down and removed by KJoly. Work was done on time and looks fantastic.

Thanks for the review - glad you are happy with your fantastic fence!

More about K. Joly Contracting

Local business specializing in the installation of Fences, Decks and Interlock.

We are experienced with:

Interlock
Natural Stone
Water Features
Garden Beds
Planting (trees, shrubs, etc)
Sod