K. Joly Contracting

Reviews for K. Joly Contracting

jes
jes
1 review Ottawa, ON

New fence on two sides of backyard.

Work was done as promised, on time, and on budget. Workers were pleasant to deal with.

Thank you very much. I'll pass on your kind words to the staff!

amanda
amanda

Fence and gate

Kevin and his team installed a chain link fence and a wooden fence with a gate at our new house. They did excellent work on time and were very professional. A few months later when the weather got cold the gate began to stick - I contacted Kevin and he came to fix it within 1 day at no charge. This company was well priced and all our interactions were very positive. If we ever need more fence work done we will be calling Kevin!

Thanks Amanda! We love doing work for customers like you! Keep us in mind for any landscaping work as well! :) Thanks again.

Seadog63
Seadog63

Fencing

Leveling and team took on a fencing project for 5 adjoining neighbours. They did very high quality work, in schedule and in budget. They were neat, curteiis and extremely professional throughout the job.

Thank you very much. You and your neighbours were great to work for. We will always remember this job!

DJ D.
DJ D.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ten Thousand Dollar cedar fence.

Good work. Kevin is nice to deal with. His workers are tidy and leave no trace which is essential in a small yard.

Thanks for the review! I want you to know that your yard is not THAT small! We have fenced entire yards with the length of fence you have on one side alone! But you're right, with the gardens etc it made for tight working space but an absolutely beautiful backyard. You were a pleasure to work for. Could you please send me an email to let me know what we would have done differently for this review to be a 10 star!

Maximilian
Maximilian
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fence project

Our fence was in desperate need of being torn down (so much so it kept doing it by itself). Found Kevin, met and scheduled a 7 foot cedar fence. It took some time waiting and scheduling but it was well worth the wait. Kevin and his crew were professional, knowledgeable and kind. The guys worked in extremw heat and rain but plowed through. Its build very well, love the gate and how it all ties together. Best part of all is the final price was what was originally quoted. If yiu dont mind waiting a bit (they are busy!) I suggestion Kevin and his crew. I have nothing negitive to say 10/10.

Thank you for the review Max. I appreciate the time you took to include details for others to know.

jlafort777
jlafort777

PT fence

Kevin and crew did a great job on our fence! They replaced an old fence that was falling down with this new beauty!

Thank you very much. You guys were great customers! Couldn't ask for better!

stephane c.
stephane c.

New fence

Fence looks great, they respected the timeline and the budget. Very professional and courtious. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Merci Stephane!

Habib
Habib

Installing vinyl fence

Kevin and his team did a very good job and I am satisfied with the result. Having lots of rocks made digging holes for the posts tougher than usual but the team handled it with patience. They also accommodated last minute changes I requested to move the gate location.

Thank you for the review, Habib. It is unfortunate about the rocks but I guess you know that houses in Kanata north aren't going to sink anytime soon! It was fun trading you a pizza lunch for the crew in exchange for cutting down your trees. Hopefully we can talk about your front yard soon!

ecah03
ecah03

Fence

The staff and quality of work was amazing from start to finish!!! The fence turned out beautiful.

We are happy that your entire family like the Fence!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Lndscaping

The staff went above and beyond our expectations. They were very professional and polite and answered al the questions that we had. They did our landscaping in a timely fashion and did an incredible job. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

I assuming this is Lucien and Louise out in Kanata. If so, I thank you very much for the review. You guys were the best kind of customers! I am glad you are happy with your new entrance way and backyard.

More about K. Joly Contracting

Local business specializing in the installation of Fences, Decks and Interlock.

We are experienced with:

Interlock
Natural Stone
Water Features
Garden Beds
Planting (trees, shrubs, etc)
Sod