Fix IT Appliances

Jacques from Richmond Hill, Ontario
Jacques from Richmond Hill, Ontario
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Appliance Repair

My refrigerator didn’t work so I called Fix It after finding them online. The repairman came and he just installed a $200 thermostat. It didn’t fix the problem and I’m convinced he knew it wouldn’t. He just wanted the money and I was ripped off.

Hello Joe.

I'm very sorry to hear that the problem wasn't resolved. Our technician doing what ever needed to fix the problem at the first visit, if something is not working after the visit we can defenatly send him back to finish the job.
No one was trying to rip you off, all that was needed from your side is to contact the office and we could resolve the issue right away. Please contact our office in order to schedule a repair.
Have a great day.

Max.
Service manager,
Fix-iT Appliances

JenMac midtown toronto
JenMac midtown toronto

Laundry Machine Breakdown

My washing machine broke down during the spin cycle, leaving me with a half filled drum (and wet laundry!). Max gave me same day service, identified the source of the problem as a broken pump, had a part in his inventory in his truck, and fixed it right away. He was efficient and left my laundry area clean and tidy. I appreciated his responsiveness and his preparedness to fix my problem right away.

Gail  from Toronto
Gail from Toronto

Diswasher Repair

Max was awesome . He provided same day service (he arrived within an hour of my call) with a friendly smile and a great attitude. He provided great customer service at a great price.I wouldn't hesitate to call him again for any appliance repair!

More about Fix IT Appliances

Fix-iT Appliances technicians have been repairing appliances around the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) since 2007. We service and repair all kinds of appliances, including: ovens, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing and drying machines and more! Visit our website www. fixitappliances. ca for more information!