Raudy Handyman

Reviews for Raudy Handyman

Pam
Pam

Replaced drawer slides

Raudy did a great job fixing the sliders on a big heavy drawer. The cabinet it custom and Raudy was able to find a great solution.

Abdul a.
Abdul a.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement finishing and handy man

He is very reliable , professional and friendly and does an excellent job and his finishing is the best I have seen. He does handy man work for me at reliable rates as well. His basement work for me has been so good that many people have asked for his number

More about Raudy Handyman

RAUDY HANDYMAN Painting in MARKHAM. Now in Markham Area restoring the appearance of your home. Let me do your painting job, I use high-quality paints from Bejamin Moore . I’m a professional painter ready to help you. Give you guaranteed quality with a good rate. I always maintains an orderly ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Markham?