Toronto Aquarium Service

Adrian in Round Rock
Adrian in Round Rock
1 review Division No. 3, NL

Red Sea Reefer 350, first time saltwater purchase

I found Chris through Google/his website and engaged him to help me build my first saltwater tank. I ended up with a Red Sea Reefer 350, which Chris helped me acquire. He then walked me through and helped me choose all the different pieces I'd require (Skimmer, rocks, feeder, etc... etc...). Chris made the process extremely easy, was very flexible with times (after working hours for me), helped me stay within my budget and now handles my maintenance (every 3 weeks) so i can focus on enjoying my tank. Chris's cost are great and he's always available for the random questions tank owners have. I highly recommend working with Chris and have already recommended him to two friends.

More about Toronto Aquarium Service

To your door service, custom aquarium fabrication, aquarium installs, cabinetry, filtration. Saltwater and freshwater fish, water features. Aquarium construction and maintenance. 24 hour emergency service, insured and bonded
Looking for Aquariums & Aquarium Services pros in Toronto?