Pro Drywall and Taping Services

Drywall Contractors
1839 trinity Rd south Hamilton ON L9G 3L1
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ancaster  >  Pro Drywall and Taping Services

Reviews for Pro Drywall and Taping Services

peter! bolt in Brampton
peter! bolt in Brampton

drywall instalation and taping

I had never before done anything major in construction until deciding to demolish my old home and rebuild a new one. I took on the role and contracted the trades myself and Wes was one of my best choices He is genuinely good guy who wants the work to be as perfect as you do. I would recommend this company they are absolutely fantastic

Benetto Homes  in Toronto
Benetto Homes in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Drywall and Taping

Pro Drywall and Taping has Drywalled and Taped a few of are New Built Homes This Year and Wes and his Crew do an outstanding job!
We will be using Pro Drywall on all are upcoming Projects!

Albert from Mississauga
Albert from Mississauga
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Drywall / Renovations

Do not hire this company!! They did VERY poor quality work and were only concerned with getting paid. They ended up not finishing the job as agreed and the owner has a huge temper when confronted with issues. They left me high and dry and took my money.

This is clearly a bogus review posted by a person who is personally attacking the company. Although we have reached out to Homestars numerous times, they have not been ablle to provide us with any documentation or physical proof that thsis is a client of ours We have requested a contract or invoice or a reciept of payment, and Homestar has not provided us , after numerous requests. Proving this writer is making false claims. Pro Drywall will continue to provide quality work and top notch service to our valued customers, just as we have for the last 25 years. We have served hundreds of satisfied customers. Please see our verified reviews at https://trustedpros.ca/company/pro-drywall-and-taping-services.

More about Pro Drywall and Taping Services

For All Your Drywall Needs At An Affordable Price with over 25 yrs exp Top Quality Workmanship Guaranteed! No job to big or to small! Pro Drywall And Taping Services. Over 20 years experience. Drywall, Taping, Framing, Insulation, Ceiling Texture, Painting, Sound Proofing. Follow us on Facebook