New Look Landscapes

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for New Look Landscapes

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great Walkway

Great walkway put in by a very professional crew. Did a solid job, cleaned up great and finished the product with care! Would highly recommend Ryan and New Look!

Susan
Susan

Backyard Landscaping

Our yard was in need of an overhaul to make it more functional and aesthetically pleasing. Ryan did not disappoint - even completed our project ahead of schedule.
We had an older stone patio torn out, and a new larger one reinstalled. Also had 2 new flowerbeds with a rock border installed, and new sod. It turned out as good as we had hoped!

He suggested some great ideas, worked diligently always explaining each step as he went along. He was enjoyable to work with, always having a sunny disposition.
Thank you Ryan!

C in Calgary
C in Calgary

Did a great job. Didn't overspec like a lot of companies did.

Did a great job. Looked awesome. Took only a few days on site with a small team of courteous and friendly employees.

Did exactly what I wanted. Didn't go over the top. Too many companies tried to oversell more than I needed/wanted. Best price too.

Thanks for allowing us to complete your project. We don't usually do smaller jobs, but it was fun completing yours.

V. W.
V. W.

Patio Construction

We asked New Look to come and build a patio and new path, after removing all of the poured concrete paths (likely dating back to the 50s) in our yard. Ryan was quick to respond, came around to get more info and review the plan we provided, and gave us a very reasonable and well-explained estimate. He was also great at letting us know schedule throughout the project, which we really appreciated. We have never seen such a clean and tidy worksite, considering that so much dirt was moved/removed - it was always neat and clean, and Ryan was quick to haul away garbage and keep the site clear. We are so happy with the result - a beautiful new patio with some cool design features from Ryan, and exactly what we had asked for with the new pathway. We can't recommend New Look highly enough - they were quick, accurate, and tidy, and Ryan is a super nice person to work with.

Hey V

Thanks for all the kind words. This was the most fun I've had at a project in a long time. I'm happy you chose New Look Landscapes to complete it for you.

Steven in Creston
Steven in Creston

Backyard renewal

Ryan transformed my backyard grass from lumpy and bare to a lush and green space. It looks so much bigger now that this is done. He did the work efficiently and well and was easy to work with . He had good suggestions about my usage of the yard and how that would influence the work that was done. I am very satisfied with the job that was done and intend to have Ryan come back this Spring to do some finishing touches on my flower beds and make them easier for me to handle as I get older.

Hey Steven
I was happy to help with everything. Once we get those plants in you'll have that backyard oasis that you were looking for.

Tim
Tim

Retaining Wall and Fence

Our retaining wall was collapsing on us! A few companies came and walked away, they didn't want to do it. New Look came, gave a proposal, gave us the addresses of a few places where they had put up walls. We decided to go with New Look and are extremely pleased with the results, as you can see from the pictures! I will use them again on any future project and have already recommended them to a friend. Ryan always kept the work site as clean and neat as possible. Cost was shared 50/50 with the neighbour.

Hey Tim. Thanks for the kind words. It was fun transforming yard.

Frankie in Calgary
Frankie in Calgary

Small deck project

We wanted to extend the landing at the backdoor of our bi-level into a deck. A small project that Ryan tucked into his busy schedule. He was affable, accommodating and very professional.

Ryan made excellent suggestions to improve our concept. He was flexible in the constructing of the deck and had no problem with my husband digging the 4 holes for the support posts or adding the railings.

I would recommend him to anyone.

Hey Frankie.
It was not a problem at all helping you guys with your deck. I absolutely had no problem with Allen digging the holes for the post holes. That's the hardest part. If he ever needs a job I have one for him it was a great help.

Sennay
Sennay

Backyard landscaping

My yard was non-functional with lots of stairs. Ryan gave me suggestions on improving access to my garage and backyard by installing a retaining wall and grading the back. The finished yard looks amazing and more importantly safe and efficient. Highly recommend and will use Newlook on my next project

Thank you very much Sennay. I'm happy that we could make your yard more functional as well as safer for you little ones.

Brian/Susan V in Calgary
Brian/Susan V in Calgary

Fully landscape front and back yard for a newly constructed home

We were impressed with Ryan at our first meeting,,, his energy, ambition and design expertise were clearly apparent,, and he continued to wow us throughout the entire project. They started with a mud hole and turned it into a beautiful oasis that we will be able to enjoy for years to come,,, everything from fence, gate, deck, trees, shrubs, flowers, lawn, automatic sprinklers, curbing, paving stones and tons of rundle rock,,, they totally delivered! They never stopped until the job was fully completed. We couldn’t be happier with the final product, and would recommend them to everyone we know. Thanks guys for a job well done!!

Hey Guys

It was great completing your project for you two and I'm happy you love it.

James
James

Landscaping and Deck Construction

Ryan and team did an exceptional job with our landscaping and deck. Not only was their craftsmanship top notch, but their attention to detail took the whole project from great to excellent. Would highly recommend Ryan and New Look.

Hey James

it was awesome doing your deck. Thank for using such a hood product with the kayu decking.

More about New Look Landscapes

New Look Landscapes offers full-service landscape design and construction for Calgary and area. We specialize in interlocking stone patios, retaining walls, sod installation,walkways, fencing, decks, we do all other landscaping needs but really love doing patios. We also take care of the entire project so theres no subcontractors.

Looking for inspiration? Check out our work at www.newlooklandscapes.ca or find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

Landscape Contractors & Designers
STONE PATIOS & WALKWAYS: The most common use for a patio is as an outdoor room. A well designed patio is the ultimate versatile living space - a place where you can play, eat, relax, or entertain. Walkways direct foot traffic and provide access throughout your landscape. But they serve several other functions, as well. Walkways can divide up large areas, provide more vantage points for viewing your yard and add the elegance of stone or brick hardscaping. RETAINING WALLS: Retaining walls let you alter the grade or slope of the land in your yard and are valuable to protect that slope from eroding. Using a retaining wall, we can create level areas that can be used for planting trees, shrubs and gardens or adding a patio - plus many other uses we can get creative with for your yard's needs. A retaining wall doesn't just add function to your yard, it provides an element of beauty and sophistication. FIREPITS: Adding a fire pit as part of your landscaping will extend the enjoyment of your backyard for you and your guests. They provide warmth, light, a cooking source, and ambiance, making them a natural gathering spot for socializing, entertaining, and relaxation. A fire pit can also serve as an important focal point in your outdoor landscape design. When placed where it can be easily seen from your interior living space, it can be enjoyed from the indoors as well. FENCES: By definition, fences define your property line and provide an element of security for your home and yard. A fence also provides privacy when you need to relax and enjoy personal time with friends and family. If needed, you can also use a fence as a way to control the amount of wind and sun you receive in your yard and act as a buffer for reducing neighbourhood noise. SOD: Your lawn serves as the canvas for the rest of your landscape, forming a framework for garden beds, pathways and patios. It also helps to prevent soil erosion and provides a soft, resilient surface for recreational activities. A lush, green lawn is the perfect way to augment your overall landscape design.
Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards
City of Calgary Contractor
Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
Landscape Technician, Horticultural Technician
2 Year Warranty on all work.