Full Torque Plumbing

Don Calder from Surrey
Don Calder from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Many & Various Plumbing Issues

Prior to my retirement, I used Shaun's services many times at my former place of employment. Shaun has also tackled plumbing issues at my home -- no job seems to big or too small. When you call Full Torque Plumbing you'll be speaking directly with the owner and "Chief Technician". Shaun always finds time to fit you into his busy schedule and he always arrives at the agreed time. He works diligently to asses and remediate the problem and I've never felt I've paid too much for his services. He's resourceful, clean, tidy and pleasant -- give him a call when you need a plumber -- you won't be disappointed.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Surrey?