Allure Construction

Reviews for Allure Construction

Brad McKinley from Calgary
Brad McKinley from Calgary

Remodel my downtown condo

Thank you team Allure for the great transformation on my downtown condo, looks amazing.
Well done beyond my wildest dreams cannot get over how great it looks.

Truly amazing,
Brad

Calgary,Alberta

Thank you very much Brad it was our pleasure.

Jeff from Calgary
Jeff from Calgary

Complete Remodel

I just had to write this review. Allure Construction was the company on our remodel and their work and schedule was just perfect. I know when you start a remodel you figure the schedule to be very flexible and the project to always take weeks or months to finish beyond what the contractor says, but I am here to tell you they finished on time. Not one day late, and the work was without a doubt top notch. I had, really, nothing to complain about. Allure you deserve these 5 stars.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you it was a pleasure.

kreativeakkounts@gmail.com from Calgary
K. S.
1 review Cochrane, AB

Complete Renovation

Great craftsmanship! Superb people to deal with, our home looks fantastic Cannot say enough about your company. Record time to complete a major renovation and on budget to boot!

Adam

Thank You so very much Adam It was our pleasure to work with you on your home I hope you enjoy for years to come!

Darren and crew

More about Allure Construction

Best Renovations Services Calgary! 2008 - 2014! - Voted the best, do it yourself Calgary Renovations Blog! Visit, www. renovationsincalgary. com for Industry leading flooring and renovations services for the Calgary, Alberta area. We rely on old fashioned hardworking values and high end driven results that set us about ...