Quick Appliance Repair

Reviews for Quick Appliance Repair

Happy Customer :)
Happy Customer :)

Amana fridge

Always safe to use these guys for all my home appliance needs. They always come on time and almost always repair right away without parts which is a good deal to me!!!!!

Ian Van
Ian Van

LG DRYER not heating

Was so excited to get this dryer and so disappointed after installation to realize it did not heat up. got andy from quick appliance to get the repair. lg is hard to get service on, thanks andy

Malcolm mcdonald
Malcolm mcdonald

Kenmore fridge leaking

Best repair experience ever. Our tenants fridge was leaking. we are in Toronto and the rental property is in van. The technician explained and showed us exactly What they are doing. He left his phone number in case we had further questions. Definitely will call them if another appliance breaks down.

Don View in Toronto
Don View in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great job guys!

Josh came to my house last Saturday and diagnosed my Fridge. He was fast and fixed the fridge in 1 hour. First appliance repair company that gave me honest diagnosis and repair on time. Thank you!

Sue from Mississauga
Sue from Mississauga

Fridge repair

After 3 weeks and a new compressor, my fridge is still not working, and after repeated calls, I am getting no response from this company. Every time they explain they need to talk to the technician, and will call me back. No return call made. There is no escalation point just a call center deflecting. Huge disappointment.

More about Quick Appliance Repair

We specialize in all appliance repair brands