Beetham Electric

Reviews for Beetham Electric

Roman in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

Overpriced

Replacement of 2 20A fuses and 2 GFCI receptacles costed me 270 CAD + tax. Receptacle is 2.45 CAD at HomeDepot and Fuse is 3 CAD at Walmart. So parts costed 11 dollars. It seems really overpriced 260 CAD for 1 hour of work. At the same time I should say that work was done in a timely manner and very clean. So I don't have any other complains.

James D.
James D.

Wiring for a kitchen renovation

I had scoped out a number of electrical contractors by myself and with the help of the contractor (TNA) who I had commissioned to do the kitchen renovation. They suggested Beetham Electric. Their quote for the job wasted the highest nor was it the lowest quote. I have to say that I am extremely pleased with Beetham Electric and their degree of professionalism, courtesy, timeliness, and job site cleanliness. I grew up in a family of tradespeople, my father was a carpenter/cabinet maker as was his father and his father before him, and my youngest brother had been an electrician so I know a little about working with tradespeople. I would absolutely recommend Beetham to anyone considering any residential electrical work.

Thanks James for taking the time to write that positive review, my guys really enjoyed working for someone who was organised through every step of the project.
so thanks for that, any other work you need, please give us a call.

Another h.
Another h.
1 review Courtice, ON

Garage panel replacement and wiring

Professional, their work didn't interrupt my day. The work was clean and thorough, they had to cut into some framing and wall boards and didn't make a mess.

Once the job is finished we always go around the site and clean up, thanks for the positive review Mike

Amy in Oshawa
Amy in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Electrical Oulets Throught our Bar in our Basement

My husband and I hired Beetham Electric to put a few electrical outlets throughout our bar for a bar fridge and lighting within the bar. We also had a few outlets put in on the wall behind the bar. It looks great. We are very satisfied and we will definitely use their services again as well as refer them to others who are in need of an Electrican.

Hi Amy, Glad to hear you are happy with the work,your bar looks great and referals are always apprecited. Thanks alot for the review

matthewhircock
matthewhircock
1 review Newcastle, ON

Main floor lighting

I contacted Beetham Electric to upgrade the lighting on our main floor from our basic builder grade flush mounts. They set up a convenient time for me to have a in home consultation and made the process determining lighting solutions easy. Installation of pot lights, over the island pendants, under cabinet strips and dimmers was exactly what our home needed. Arranging an appointment for the work to be completed was again very easy and accommodating. The professionals that came to complete the installation were on time, polite, tidy, left minimal patch work and made no attempt to change or add any work. We are throughly pleased with experience we had dealing with the real "Pros" at Beetham Electric.

As you mentioned Matt, the job was completed with minimal patch work, when installing pot lights and pendant lights in a finished ceiling, its important to fish the wires carefully and keep holes in ceiling to a minimum. The consultation before the work starts, is also important it gives you some time to invision the new lighting and make any possible changes to the layout. Thanks a lot for the review Matt.

Gavin W.
Gavin W.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Lighting upgrade , repair and installation.

The existing lights were not working properly , and needed additional new lights installed. This work also required attick access. The electricians were prompt, safety conscious, respectful and very professional in explaining what they felt was needed to make the repairs and new installation. Work was completed very quickly with excellent concern protecting other items in the house from any damage. Also completed excellent clear up and removal of all garbage.

Thanks Gavin for your feedback, we are glad we have employees who have that kind of respect in our customers homes and businesses.

cwests84
cwests84
1 review Oshawa, ON

Electrical Panel Upgrade

The electrician was punctual, professional, prepared for the job, took the estimated amount of time and charged a reasonable price.

Hi Crystal, thanks for taking the time to send in a review. The panel change went very smooth and were glad you are happy with our work.

geoff.mokry
geoff.mokry

Upgrade electrical service

Beetham electric upgraded our electrical service from 100 A to 200 A main reason we needed to upgrade was because we are purchasing a hot tub in the spring and potentially finishing our basement we contacted Scott from Beethem electric who was referred to us from a friend he came out and gave us a reasonable quote and did the job a week later his electricians Sean and Marc were very kind and courteous they cleaned up when they were finished and went through the entire job with us we would highly recommend Beetham electric.

Thanks Jeff for your pleasant review of our company , we look forward to doing work with you in the future

More about Beetham Electric

Beetham Electric Inc. is a family owned and operated business with a great deal of “pride of ownership”! We are a rapidly growing company that provides all facets of electrical services. We are adept at providing service from the smallest project to a variety of large scale tendered projects. We specialize in residential, commercial, and industrial projects.

We are a full service electrical company dedicated and committed to forming lasting and positive working relationships. We are fully committed to providing Electrical Services that will not only meet but exceed your requirements and expectations.

Beetham Electric Inc. has assembled both the people and procedures that have enabled it to manage contracts of any size or complexity. We have the manpower resources to put together crews on short notice and off hours. We have the management capabilities to have our highly trained technicians, in the right place, at the right time.

We are dedicated to providing quality service, giving serious attention to detail that customers both expect and deserve. Our skilled electricians know their business; we are licensed professionals. You can rely on us to give you dependable and reliable service.

At Beetham Electric Inc., We have extensive experience and specialized knowledge in all aspects of electrical contracting. We continually prove why we are an electrical industry leader. Our experienced staff understands what it takes to finish a project! Careful planning and positive relationships with our clients, other trades and trusted suppliers ensure that every project we take on is successful. We employ tried and true technicians in combination with innovative technologies to complete your project beyond expectations, on time and on budget.