New Era Moving

Toronto ON M3H 6C6

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for New Era Moving

Moving Apartments

If you want a hassle free move look no further than New Era. Over the years I'd had many aggravating moves and was looking for a company that could deliver a smooth running experience with minimal stress and damage to my belongings. When the New Era movers arrived, something made me immediately trust them. From the start they proved to be courteous, competent and happy to be doing the work. Nothing was too much or too difficult, and they made the job look easy, reassuring me any time I became anxious. They exhibited professionalism at every stage and handled everything with a great deal of skill, care and good humour, including some unexpected glitches in the new building I was moving to, which was still under construction. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thank you New Era!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We work extremely hard to ensure every one of our customers receives the same hassle free experience you had. Our crew member each take great pride in their work and together create an amazing atmosphere for each of our clients. Moving shouldn't be stressful and we are so glad you experienced moving as it should be. Enjoy the new place.

Eve
Eve

Movers

Just wonderful. Aaron and his men, Brandon, Akim and Teresz were excellent. Professional, fun and incredibly hardworking. Not one complaint- they worked from 9 am - 10pm and hardly slowed down. I would without a doubt recommend New Era Movers. A+

Thank you Eve. We're so happy we were able to provide you such a hassle free experience. Thank you so much for the kind words and we look forward to helping you on the next one.

isaac in Toronto
isaac in Toronto

Moving

great service, personal touch and the guys are great to work with. i have moved twice and any time i would work i would use them time and time again.

Thanks Isaac. Working for you is a blast and we appreciate your loyalty.

Wilfrid
Wilfrid

Moving Scarborough to Oakville

Last time I used a mover, my furniture was held in ransom unless I paid a couple of hundred dollars extra. A friend who is a HomeStars member recommended HomeStars. I am happy I followed his advise, and hired New Era moving. Brendon and Akim showed up exactly at 9 AM, and it was a pleasure to watch them work and listen to their banter as they worked. They wrapped every piece of furniture carefully loaded them on the truck, and first thing I knew delivered everything to my new apartment. I will definitely recommend New Era Moving to anyone who asks, and thank you Homestars.

Thank Wilfrid. I'm so glad you had such a pleasant experience with our team. Our crews take great pride in all their work and that positive banter you experienced is part of what sets us apart.

Best of luck in your new place.

spiegel.all
spiegel.all

Move

Absolutely the best moving company that I have ever worked with. They not only used pads to protect the contents, they shrink wrapped each item. They were and are the best moving company I have ever seen.

Thank you Aaron and the amazing crew.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are so happy to have had such a wonderful couple to move. Enjoy the new condo.

All the best.

janet
janet

Furniture Movers

The crew from New Era Moving were fantastic. From the time they arrived to the time they finished, they were fast, courteous and thorough. They worked well as a team and never wasted a minute. The furniture was carefully handled and each piece properly wrapped before going on the truck. They were great about moving some pieces to different delivery destinations. Unpacking and set up was fast and EVERYTHING arrived in perfect condition.
New Era Moving was recommended to me by another extremely satisfied (and repeat) customer. I would recommend them 100%. Making the arrangements with their office was so fast and easy as well.
Overall, the experience exceeded my expectations.

Janet,
Thanks so much for the kind words and amazing review. We work diligently to provide such service and I'm so pleased to have exceeded your expectations. That's what we strive for every time.

manidjar
manidjar

Movers and downsizing

I have used new era and continue to recommend them - they are efficient on time helpful courteous caring and go above and beyond to make sure that their clients are happy!!

Thank you for the kind review. We always love working with you and your residents. We look forward to seeing you on the next one.

yingermann
yingermann

Moved my garage

The workers were very good and accommodating to my needs and helped me
With arranging everything

Thank you for trusting us with your move.

cepelinski
cepelinski

Move

Everything was done in a professional manner. Was very pleased with packing . Took excellent care of my furniture.

Thank you for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you.

All the best in your new place.

ali.shaeri450
ali.shaeri450
2 reviews , ON

House Moving

This was my first moving in Toronto and I really received a great support. They are very professional, friendly, attentive, and careful. I strongly recommend them.

Thank you Ali. You and your wife are such a pleasure and our crew has so much fun working with you. We're so glad you had a great experience with us. Enjoy the new place.

More about New Era Moving

Nothing is more important than family and home- so we treat yours like ours.
No matter how big or how small your move, at New Era Moving we believe all of our customers deserve ‘white-glove’ treatment. That’s why you can count on a Stress-Free Moving Experience every time.
From packing to un-packing and everything in between, you can be assured of on time delivery, competitive pricing, safe handling and efficient, courteous service. We understand that each client has unique moving needs. With our client-centric approach to moving, you can be sure to find what you need with us.

Why book your home move with us?
Professional, on time service
Friendly, fit and reliable movers
Clean and fully equipped moving trucks
Honest and upfront moving quotes
Fully licensed, insured and bonded

GIVE YOURSELF THE BEST!
Commercial - Residential - Industrial
Local - Long Distance - Multi-Phase Moving
Moving - Packing/Unpacking - Personalized Move Management

Check out more here:

Moving & Storage
At NEM, we offer a full line of Packing and Moving Supplies. Clients love our pre assembled and customizable packing kits. They make purchasing the right packing supplies for your home simple. Kits include: Packing starter kits - boxes, packaging paper and other essentials to get you started on your packing journey. Full Packing kits - the full kit and kaboodle in packing supplies, and all you'll need to get your home packed up right! *Items are also sold separately Delivery is available at an additional fee. Our Master Packing Checklist will help guide you through your process. We offer full packing and move management for a hands off moving experience.
At NEM, we offer FULL SERVICE MOVE MANAGEMENT. If you're moving, we got it covered. The convenience of a reliable one Stop Shop for ALL your relocation needs, coupled with our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee means you can stop worrying about your move RIGHT NOW! Residential Moving Commercial Moving Industrial Moving Packing / Unpacking Storage Management Move Management Multi-Phase Moving Downsizing Organizing Piano Moving Artwork/Antiques Crating Restoration Furniture Assembly FREE PACKING STARTER KIT UPON BOOKING *some conditions apply FREE IN HOME ESTIMATES Call ANYTIME for a FREE QUOTE
At New Era Moving, our service style offers the quality moving experience of a big brand van line, with the personal customer service of a family owned and operated establishment.
At New Era Moving we specialize in meeting all your relocation needs. There is no job to big, no moving task we cannot accomplish. Whether you are moving your home or office, we can help! Let us do the heavy lifting.
2014
All major payment forms accepted
Projects are subject to a two mover, four hour minimum.
PROJECT RATE
Rates vary depending on move size, number of workers, trucks etc required. Call for a free quote
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee