New Era Moving

Sharon Gordon from Toronto
Sharon Gordon from Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

Moving services

Aaron and his team were amazing! They arrived on time at 9am and they were courteous,friendly and very respectful. It was a “condo to condo”and the team was very aware of the elevator restraints and acted accordingly.
I would highly recommend New Era Moving,
Thank you Aaron and team for a job very well done!

Hey Sharon. Thanks for the kind review. We work very hard to make sure all our customers have that same experience.

benrosemberg
benrosemberg

Moving apartments

Nice guys, did good work. They were friendly and pleasant and were efficient in their work. Was a pleasure dealing and would do so again.

Thanks Ben.

Josh N.
Josh N.

Moving

Very reliable, accommodating and conscientious.
I would recommend these guys in a heartbeat without reservation!!

Thanks Josh. We're so glad you had a great experience.

marla
marla

Moving residence

The moving process was smooth and the workers were professional, caring and took extra caution to ensure everything was moved safely.

Thanks Marla, you are ALWAYS a pleasure to work with! We value you tremendously
New era moving team

Adam
Adam

moving

New Era movers were great. They helped us move our belongings into our new house

Hey Adam. Thanks for the review. Enjoy the new place.

ronaschaiek
ronaschaiek
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Moving

New Era Moving
(647) 997-5481
Toronto
M3H 6C6

The movers were pretty good up until our couch could not fit in the basement and had to take it back. Their mood and attitude completely changed after they found out the couch had to be taken back.

Hey Ron. Great to hear your overall experience was good.

I'm so sorry it ended off on such a bad note. I was aware of the situation at the time and did my best to handle it from afar. I have since also spoken to both the movers on your job and due to the reaction of one of them, he was let go immediately.

I hope if you ever need our services in the future, you won't hesitate to call.

Best regards,

New Era Moving Team.

Abby
Abby

Moving service

New Era Moving is reasonably priced and ended up being less than the estimate. Aaron even accommodated our last minute request to change the time due to unexpected conflicts with elevators. The team was fast and efficient. Brandon was especially very careful with our stuff. Would definitely use this company again.

Thanks Abby. We're so glad you chose to work with us and we were able to exceed your expectations.

Warmest regards.

Brian a.
Brian a.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving into a new home

They were extremely reliable and showed up right at 9 am. They were very accommodating to our needs especially when we kept changing the placement of where things go. We would highly recommend them!

Thank you Brian. It was a pleasure working with you and your family on your move.

All the best.

Karen
Karen
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Movers

I have moved many times and have used different moving companies. I decided to give Aaron and his company a chance. He moved both me and my tenant. I was extremely impressed with their work ethics. They worked hard and didn't waste time. I had to make multiple stops for my move and they got the job done quickly and carefully. I would recommend them to anyone who is moving. They are AMAZING!!!

Thank You Karen. We truly enjoyed working with you and your family.

benz.leon
benz.leon

Professional Moving Company

New Era Moving was professional and was prepared for every obstacle encountered during the move of our 5 bedroom home. The entire team was amazing and everything was moved and set up so we could start our evening relaxing instead of looking for items.

Thanks Leon.

We're so glad you guys had such an amazing experience with us.

More about New Era Moving

Everything you own is precious! Call the Pros at New Era Moving for all your relocation needs.

New Era Moving is a leading family owned and operated moving company, servicing the GTA and surrounding communities.

Want a company that;
- Arrives on time and is professional and courteous
- Is honest, dedicated and has integrity
- Simplifies your relocation making it a stress free experience
- Provides for all your relocation needs
- Has a simple and proven pricing structure
- No surprises or hidden fees, just a desire to make you happy!

Commercial - Residential - Industrial