JM Vapeur

1240, rue Nationale Terrebonne, Terrebonne QC J6W 6C1

Reviews for JM Vapeur

1 review Montreal, QC

Tosca Machine

Excellent service. The machines are great. I rented the Tosca because I just needed to clean a sofa. I ended up cleaning my sofa, my car, my bed, my chairs and a recliner. I changed my appointment three times and they were always nice and patient. I cleaned the sofa, the recliner and my bed with one tank, and the car and my dining room chairs with another. I was even able to clean the kitchen's floor, so even if you have to wait to refill it, a tank goes a long way. I totally recommend it.

1 review Laval, QC

Terrebonne
QC
J6W 6C1

Excellent machine
Very powerful and did a great job in cleaning the grout and the tiles.
The brushes worked very well and lasted
overall great product
I would recommend this machine.

More about JM Vapeur

"La raison d’être de JM Vapeur est de permettre au plus grand nombre de bénéficier des avantages du nettoyage à vapeur grâce à un système de location flexible, et vous éviter ainsi d’acheter une machine professionnelle souvent coûteuse, que vous n’utiliserez probablement pas tous les jours! JM Vapeur a sélectionné ...