The Real Tree Masters Inc.

Tree Service
Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Mississauga  >  The Real Tree Masters Inc.

Reviews for The Real Tree Masters Inc.

Steven Martin in Manotick
Steven Martin in Manotick
1 review Ottawa, ON

Storm damage

Called them after ice storm took down a Pine tree in my backyard, they sent a truck over and had the whole tree cut up and removed in about 4 hours. They came back and grounded the stump and did extra work on my property. Great company!

Thanks for the review Steve. It was great working with you!

Tree cutting

Great overall service. All multiple services done at the property. Everything was completed in a timely manner and the crew was great to deal with. Highly recommend them to everyone.

Wei in Toronto
Wei in Toronto

Cutting down a big spruce and a few evergreens stump out

Wednesday morning, I had David and Stephen both crews down here to cut down my 25 years old pine tree because the roots are all gone to my driveway caused the curbs to be like a piano key board up and down irregularly. David is a powerful and smart group leader, he and his crew cut the tree down in no time. The clear up was amazingly down with all of them involved, David played an important role in the team. He is knowledgeable of who he is doing!
Stephen came right after the cutting team left. He cleaned up all the stumps in a flash, a hardworking man with nice smile on his face! The price is very competitive, straight forward and not playing your feeling. I had a couple companies came with talking and boasting their business, but the price is doubled.

david knight from Toronto
david knight from Toronto

Tree Trimming

Top notch service from start to finish; job was competitively priced; the team was experienced in dealing with trimming our large oak trees and thorough cleanup of debris . I would highly recommend Real Tree Masters and would use them again.

It was a pleasure working with you David!Thank you, The Real Tree Masters Inc.

Francella in Markham
Francella in Markham

Review

Really professional guys. And very NICE, too. They work hard so I give them 5 stars! No need to shop around for other businesses. Give them a try. They deserve the recommendation.

Great work, great price, highly recommended

The real tree masters grinded a bunch of stumps I had sitting around. They planted a Japanese maple and Spruce in the stumps' place. The trees costed way less than my other quote. Everything was done perfectly. Highly recommend them.

Amazing work

Had my front yard tree develope a crack. They came out and took it down before it broke. It was almost Christmas, I was very worried. I am very happy they came out and saved my situation.

Sandra N.  in Toronto
Sandra N. in Toronto

Major tree planting job

We brought on the real tree masters for a tough job and their wealth of expertise and professionalism surpassed all our expectations. They planted a bunch of trees on our property and finished the project a day early! The best part was the awesome crew that was very focused on executing the job flawlessly - they selected the best species of trees, and cleaned up after themselves. We shopped around alot and we got a great quote from them. I've told all of my family and friends about them already. I wish all companies would take their work as seriously as these guys.

Paul in Georgetown
Paul in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Tree removal

The Real Tree Masters this assigned group of three have been. The guys were awesome. Their professionalism and positive attitude did an amazing job removing our 50ft tree that was in a tight spot. There were times of worry whether they could do this safely. But these are my thoughts. However, I was quite relieved and very satisfied. That's why you leave this to the professionals and that's who they proved to me that they were.
Many thanks for having them here.