Rapid Rubbish Removal

Colin
Colin
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Rubbish Removal

Needed to get 3 yards of soil removed from my driveway. Mike got back to me very quickly, showed up on time the next day and got it out of there. He cleaned up afterwards and I have to say I was very happy with his service and will use him again!

Thank you for the wonderful review, it means a lot to us.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Demoltion debris removal

Mike and team did a fantastic job removing a ton of debris leftover from demolition of a finished basement. They were fast, and and left it much cleaner than I had expected. I'll definitely be using their services again if we need junk removal.

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Liz A Arnsby from Oshawa
Liz A Arnsby from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

remove debris

Just had Rapid Rubbish Removal at my house removing debris.

Arrived at the time agreed upon, took all the stuff we had for them to remove, great service.

Fast, polite, and professional - thank you Mike!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I really appreciate it.

Luana in Pickering
Luana in Pickering
1 review Oshawa, ON

Brush removal of a spreading juniper bush

I found Mike’s business through google search to remove a large spreading juniper. I was impressed as he was quick to return my call and even advised how to reduce cost by waiting after the ice storm to reduce the weight of the brushes. He was warm, friendly, easy to interact with and had a great sense of humour. I must say that he was efficient and he even raked part of the lawn and left the area clean. Thank you Mike and yes I would use your service again when in need. ??

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

2 truckloads of garbage removed

Mike and his helper moved 2 truckloads of garbage left by my previous tenant. It was a pleasure hiring a competent and friendly company that was on time, worked efficiently and also cost effective as well. Thanks again!

It was our pleasure, Thank you for the great review.

Annette in Oshawa
Annette in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furniture Removal

My older sister had an oversized love seat and chair with ottoman that we needed to get rid of as soon as possible. I spoke with Mike who was very friendly and helpful. He and his helper arrived on time and had the items removed in no time! They were both very courteous and my sister was very pleased with their service and the price. We will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thanks, Mike!

We were happy to help, thank you for the great review.

Catherine from Whitby
Catherine from Whitby
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furniture removal, and moved

I called Mike from Rapid Rubbish Removal to get rid of a futon from my basement and move a couch from my living room downstairs.
Mike showed up with a smile and a great helper, even though he was getting over a bad cold. Always prompt and courteous service.
I would not hesitate to refer his services.
Great work!

ronda.evans
ronda.evans
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Removal of old tube TV

Mike was efficient, friendly, safety-conscious, and responded promptly to inquiries. The old tube TV was heavy and had to be moved from our walk out basement and up the stone stairs to the front of our house and into his truck. Everything went very smoothly and we will definitely call on him again.

Greg from Pickering
Greg from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Excellent work and flexible

This is the 2nd time we have used Mike. This time he removed our piano. His does excellent work, is flexible and very competitive.
Highly recommended and will certainly use him again!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Junk Removal

Owner was extremely friendly and arrived on time as arranged He was very efficient and got the job done very quickly and with the price we had discussed over the phone. I would definitely recommend him .

More about Rapid Rubbish Removal

Based in Oshawa, competitive pricing, friendly, Independent, Serving the Durham region since 2011.

We get rid of Junk & other unwanted materials from: Garages, Sheds, Basements, Apartments, Yards, Estates and almost everything else.

Light Demolition: Decks, Sheds & Hot Tubs.

You do the demo & we'll clean up: Construction material, Decking, Brush & Hedges.

We show up on time!