Rapid Rubbish Removal

Reviews for Rapid Rubbish Removal

Luana in Oshawa
Luana in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Brush removal of a spreading juniper bush

I found Mike’s business through google search to remove a large spreading juniper. I was impressed as he was quick to return my call and even advised how to reduce cost by waiting after the ice storm to reduce the weight of the brushes. He was warm, friendly, easy to interact with and had a great sense of humour. I must say that he was efficient and he even raked part of the lawn and left the area clean. Thank you Mike and yes I would use your service again when in need. ??

Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

2 truckloads of garbage removed

Mike and his helper moved 2 truckloads of garbage left by my previous tenant. It was a pleasure hiring a competent and friendly company that was on time, worked efficiently and also cost effective as well. Thanks again!

Annette in Oshawa
Annette in Oshawa

Furniture Removal

My older sister had an oversized love seat and chair with ottoman that we needed to get rid of as soon as possible. I spoke with Mike who was very friendly and helpful. He and his helper arrived on time and had the items removed in no time! They were both very courteous and my sister was very pleased with their service and the price. We will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thanks, Mike!

5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furniture removal, and moved

I called Mike from Rapid Rubbish Removal to get rid of a futon from my basement and move a couch from my living room downstairs.
Mike showed up with a smile and a great helper, even though he was getting over a bad cold. Always prompt and courteous service.
I would not hesitate to refer his services.
Great work!

ronda.evans
ronda.evans
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Removal of old tube TV

Mike was efficient, friendly, safety-conscious, and responded promptly to inquiries. The old tube TV was heavy and had to be moved from our walk out basement and up the stone stairs to the front of our house and into his truck. Everything went very smoothly and we will definitely call on him again.

Greg from Pickering
Greg from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Excellent work and flexible

This is the 2nd time we have used Mike. This time he removed our piano. His does excellent work, is flexible and very competitive.
Highly recommended and will certainly use him again!

1 review Pickering, ON

Junk Removal

Owner was extremely friendly and arrived on time as arranged He was very efficient and got the job done very quickly and with the price we had discussed over the phone. I would definitely recommend him .

Drywall, and couch removal

Mike just finished up removing my drywall and very heavy couch. I called this morning in hoping that I could get his help within the next couple days. Mike was more then helpful and stopped by in the afternoon. Mike was very friendly and very respectful. I recommend Mike, and will recommend Mike to whoever needs junk removal. Not only is Mike an excellent worker the price was very low. Great job Mike!

AlexP in North York
AlexP in North York
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Junk Removal

We had an urgent need to clean up the premises and left a voicemail to Mike. It was a weekend and we prepared ourselves for a long wait. To our surprise, Mike responded in a few minutes and we agreed to meet the same day. He came exactly on time, and in 1.5 hours the work was done. His efficiency was tremendous. The load exceeded the original estimate, nevertheless, Mike did not go over his quote (very modest from the beginning).

5 reviews Whitby, ON

Moving, getting rid of junk

Mike is great, I have used his services. Also have referred him to a few clients that have used his services and were very pleased. He is courteous, professional and very patient. Especially when move day is approaching!