Rapid Rubbish Removal

HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Oshawa  >  Rapid Rubbish Removal

Reviews for Rapid Rubbish Removal

Catherine from Whitby
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

I called Mike from Rapid Rubbish Removal to get rid of a futon from my basement and move a couch from my living room downstairs.
Mike showed up with a smile and a great helper, even though he was getting over a bad cold. Always prompt and courteous service.
I would not hesitate to refer his services.
Great work!

ronda.evans
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Mike was efficient, friendly, safety-conscious, and responded promptly to inquiries. The old tube TV was heavy and had to be moved from our walk out basement and up the stone stairs to the front of our house and into his truck. Everything went very smoothly and we will definitely call on him again.

Greg from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

This is the 2nd time we have used Mike. This time he removed our piano. His does excellent work, is flexible and very competitive.
Highly recommended and will certainly use him again!

3 reviews Pickering, ON

Owner was extremely friendly and arrived on time as arranged He was very efficient and got the job done very quickly and with the price we had discussed over the phone. I would definitely recommend him .

1 review Oshawa, ON

Mike just finished up removing my drywall and very heavy couch. I called this morning in hoping that I could get his help within the next couple days. Mike was more then helpful and stopped by in the afternoon. Mike was very friendly and very respectful. I recommend Mike, and will recommend Mike to whoever needs junk removal. Not only is Mike an excellent worker the price was very low. Great job Mike!

AlexP in North York
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

We had an urgent need to clean up the premises and left a voicemail to Mike. It was a weekend and we prepared ourselves for a long wait. To our surprise, Mike responded in a few minutes and we agreed to meet the same day. He came exactly on time, and in 1.5 hours the work was done. His efficiency was tremendous. The load exceeded the original estimate, nevertheless, Mike did not go over his quote (very modest from the beginning).

Catherine from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Mike is great, I have used his services. Also have referred him to a few clients that have used his services and were very pleased. He is courteous, professional and very patient. Especially when move day is approaching!

Catherine Lewis-Brown from Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Mike is fantastic - we were finishing up a move and pretty scattered, he came in and took charge. Even when our load was far bigger than we estimated, he wasn't phased. I recommend him to all my clients!

Stephanie R from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Super nice, very calm, very capable. Mike and his crew of one demolished a rotting deck and hauled the scrap away to the dump. Within three hours they were done and the rickety old deck was no more, and the cost was as quoted. Mike is clean, friendly, calm, well-mannered and works non-stop. This is someone you can send to your mom's to clean out the garage and not have to worry!! He will be on time, finish the job, and the job will cost what he says it will cost.

Tyler Philp from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

I was in the middle of a massive renovation and needed to get rid of the waste from the demolition. Having just one pick up truck and too many loads to do with it I decided to give Mike a call. He came by the next day and had my yard cleared in no time. Loved the price and Mike is just a very trustworthy guy. I'd recommend him for any situation. Thanks Mike