Rapid Rubbish Removal

Reviews for Rapid Rubbish Removal

Kayla in Oshawa
Kayla in Oshawa

Brush & Fence Removal

We had a bunch of brush & old fence panels to remove with not very much money to do so. Mike rented us his trailer for the weekend & we filled it up ourselves to save money which was greatly appreciated! Great service

Thank you for the nice review, I was happy to help.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent service

Easy to reach and prompt to reply (I texted right from the webside). Punctal, right on the dot. Professional and pleasant. Removed the rubbish and some old logs that were still in the ground. Cleaned up after the job so no debris were left. Reasonably priced and worth every penny. Execllent customer service. I couldn't be happier.

Thank you for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Pat C.
Pat C.

Junk removal

I'm moving in a week and had left over material from home improvements over the years. I needed it gone and it was causing me stress. Found the ad for Rapid Rubbish Removal on the internet and contacted Mike. We made arrangements for him to come over and pick up the stuff. He arrived on time and was really nice. All the junk was in his truck in about 15 minutes. I'm so relieved to have this done and it was made easy by Mike. Thanks so much......it's one less thing to worry about!!!!

Thank you for the wonderful review, if there is anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to call.

Bogdan
Bogdan
1 review Ajax, ON

Junk removal

Mike was very friendly and very prompt. He arrived right on time, the same day I called him, and took care of everything right away.
A pleasure to deal with, I will definitely call him again when needed.

Thank you for the great review, it means a lot.

Colin
Colin
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Rubbish Removal

Needed to get 3 yards of soil removed from my driveway. Mike got back to me very quickly, showed up on time the next day and got it out of there. He cleaned up afterwards and I have to say I was very happy with his service and will use him again!

Thank you for the wonderful review, it means a lot to us.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Demoltion debris removal

Mike and team did a fantastic job removing a ton of debris leftover from demolition of a finished basement. They were fast, and and left it much cleaner than I had expected. I'll definitely be using their services again if we need junk removal.

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Liz A Arnsby from Oshawa
Liz A Arnsby from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

remove debris

Just had Rapid Rubbish Removal at my house removing debris.

Arrived at the time agreed upon, took all the stuff we had for them to remove, great service.

Fast, polite, and professional - thank you Mike!

----------------------------
Always professional, pleasant, reliable - this is the second time I have used Rapid Rubbish Removal’s services.

Easy to contact, email, text, phone, reasonable prices…arrived two minutes early.

Very. very pleased, thank you Mike!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I really appreciate it.

Luana in Pickering
Luana in Pickering
1 review Oshawa, ON

Brush removal of a spreading juniper bush

I found Mike’s business through google search to remove a large spreading juniper. I was impressed as he was quick to return my call and even advised how to reduce cost by waiting after the ice storm to reduce the weight of the brushes. He was warm, friendly, easy to interact with and had a great sense of humour. I must say that he was efficient and he even raked part of the lawn and left the area clean. Thank you Mike and yes I would use your service again when in need. ??

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

2 truckloads of garbage removed

Mike and his helper moved 2 truckloads of garbage left by my previous tenant. It was a pleasure hiring a competent and friendly company that was on time, worked efficiently and also cost effective as well. Thanks again!

It was our pleasure, Thank you for the great review.

Annette in Oshawa
Annette in Oshawa

Furniture Removal

My older sister had an oversized love seat and chair with ottoman that we needed to get rid of as soon as possible. I spoke with Mike who was very friendly and helpful. He and his helper arrived on time and had the items removed in no time! They were both very courteous and my sister was very pleased with their service and the price. We will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thanks, Mike!

We were happy to help, thank you for the great review.

More about Rapid Rubbish Removal

Based in Oshawa, competitive pricing, friendly, Independent, Serving the Durham region since 2011.

We get rid of Junk & other unwanted materials from: Garages, Sheds, Basements, Apartments, Yards, Estates and almost everything else.

Light Demolition: Decks, Sheds & Hot Tubs.

You do the demo & we'll clean up: Construction material, Decking, Brush & Hedges.

We show up on time!