Toronto ON
Civic Heating Services Inc.

Reviews for Civic Heating Services Inc.

Gus from Toronto
Gus from Toronto

BBQ hook up

Toronto

Matt was fast, friendly, clear, clean and overall just what one is looking for for such work. . I highly recommend him. It is a pleasure to work with people like him.

The pleasure was all mine Gus. Thank you.

vsanjay
vsanjay
3 reviews Pickering, ON

new gas line for gas range

No sales BS like others from whom we got quotes. Matt gave us one price, came in and did a very professional job with the gas line installation. He connected the gas range and tested all the burners, gave us some basic tips on gas range usage.
He had to slightly cut our cabinet to fit in a 220v to 110 converter for which he had to go back and get the necessary tools. We were very surprised he did not mark up his quoted price for the extra time / effort.
Very good professional workmanship and value for your $$.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Chimney Liner - warning tag

Toronto

Got a warning tag from Enbridge to install a liner in the chimney from my hot water tank. Matt is very responsive to any questions and concern. His work took a bit longer due to the rain. Would come recommended him for any AC/Heat/Gas project.

Carly Thorne from Toronto
Carly Thorne from Toronto

New Duct Work and Furnace Relocation

Matt was excellent! He was quick to respond to every question, finished his work in a timely manner, and helped advise us where to best run the new duct work. On top of the duct work, he replaced some shoddy looking gas lines with new ones, vented in preparation for our next furnace upgrade as well. His communication skills are really great, which was a comfort to us as we often feel out of the loop when dealing with unfamiliar territory like house repairs. Would highly recommend to anyone for his services. Thanks Matt!

Thank you for the kind words Carly. Much appreciated.

Thano from the Beaches
Thano from the Beaches

Tankless Water Heater Install and Furnace Service

Toronto

Matt was fantastic. My hot water heater decided it was time to blow up, so I figured I'd use the opportunity to switch to a tankless - but it needed to happen fast so we weren't out of hot water for too long! Understanding the urgency, Matt made time for me within 2 days - coming in the late afternoon and working into the night to complete the job. There was a lot of re-working of existing services to be done, and everything was done brilliantly. Matt was a great guy to deal with, responded quickly, customer services was incredible, and price was extremely reasonable. Highly recommended!

clifftaylor
clifftaylor

Kitchen renovation needed to relocate the gas stove supply.

Gas supply line to the kitchen has arrived needed relocating. Work was completed efficiently and professionally with current needs and future possible needs in mind. Was easy to work with Matt and appreciated his advice. Work was completed in a timely manner from initial inspection to completion.

Thank you Cliff. The kind words are much appreciated.

Patricia
Patricia

Furnace/ AC Repair

I am very satisfied with the professional service that Civic Heating Services Inc. provided me with. All the work was completed in a timely and efficient manner. I would recommend their services to anyone and everyone.

Thank you Patricia. I appreciate your recommendation.

Rand
Rand

Stove install with gas reroute

Toronto

Matt was very prompt to respond to my request and came by to assess the job the next day. His suggestion to proceed with the reroute work right away while allowing me to keep the old stove in service was very helpful. The hard part was done upfront, without any inconvenience and then the final installation was quick and easy.

I'm pleased my services were helpful to you Rand.

Hatzpeter
Hatzpeter

Air conditioning installation and service

Matt provided me with a competitive price with the best service and installation
Peter Hatz

Your professional approach was very impressive to me Peter. Thank you.

L.Voultsos
L.Voultsos

Furnace maintenance & furnace repair.

There were 3 items done. 1/ Our furnace completely shut down during an extreme cold snap. A friend tried to restart our furnace – without any success. We contacted Civic Heating Services, and Matt came by within a couple of hours. He did some testing, and replaced a few parts to get our furnace running again. 2/ We also needed to fix a problem of substantially uneven heating between the 1st and 2nd floors. He upgraded our programmable thermostat and also relocated our heat sensor to a different room from the thermostat – to fix a problem of substantially uneven heating between the 1st and 2nd floors. The improvement was very significant. The floors had been 8-10 degrees apart, and after moving the sensor – the difference is generally 1-1/2 to 2 degrees, which is completely livable. 3/ At the same time, we had Civic Heating install a gas supply line to our main floor kitchen in order to change from an electric range to a gas range.

More about Civic Heating Services Inc.

HVAC Contractor with over 11 years experience in the commercial and residential fields of the industry. Repair, service, replace, install, disconnect/ reconnect, relocate, furnaces, boilers, AC condensing units and heat pumps, space heaters, ductless equipment, control systems, radiant and hydronic heating systems, hot water tanks and tankless systems, pool heaters, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?