Mr Rooter Victoria

Tim from Victoria
Tim from Victoria
2 reviews Victoria, BC

Root Removal, Plumbing

Mr. Rooter was called to remove roots from our drainage system outside. Came on time, was quick, had all the proper tools and was ready to go from the moment he arrived. I must say the cost is higher than others but the quality of work is very good.

Ringo in Victoria
Ringo in Victoria
4 reviews VICTORIA, BC

valve leak

I had a valve leak a few hours before having to go out of town, and Eugene was able to find the parts for my water meter and fix it the same day, allowing me not to have to move my travel arrangements. I sincerely appreciate his going the extra mile (literally, since he had to drive about 40 miles to pick up the part) to resolve the problem quickly.

More about Mr Rooter Victoria

Mr. Rooter is there for you when it comes to plumbing emergencies. We are available 24/ 7 and there is NEVER an extra charge for evenings or weekends. Beyond plumbing emergencies, we also specialize in clearing plugged drains, duct cleaning and replacing or repairing hot water tanks, boilers and heating ...
Looking for Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation pros in Victoria?