Summit Wildlife Solutions

Susan in Vancouver in Surrey
Susan in Vancouver in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Raccoon Relocation

While preparing for a windstorm that wasn’t, I opened my garden shed to put away my patio umbrella, only to experience the scare of a lifetime. A very large raccoon decided to make herself comfortable underneath my outdoor furniture cushions, and she was not happy about being disturbed. I immediately called Dan at Summit Wildlife Solutions, and in less than 24 hours, he put my mind at ease by raccoon- and rat-proofing my garden shed. Not only was Dan courteous and professional, but he was genuinely concerned about my continued well-being and safety. I’d strongly recommend Dan for all humane eviction of unwanted wildlife.

angela007 from South Surrey/White Rock
angela007 from South Surrey/White Rock
8 reviews Surrey, BC

Squirrel Removal

If Squirrel move into your house, may I suggest you immediately contact Summit Wildlife Solutions and not waste time or money with Pest Control terminators. Last August, squirrel got inside the siding of my home. As I was anxious to address the problem immediately, I contacted a Pest Control Company in the Surrey area. The method used by this Pest Control "terminator" was costly and only made matters worse. Fortunately, I did further research and quickly realized the services of a WILDLIFE specialist was necessary. Don't be fooled by 'Pest Control' misinformation as only a Wildlife specialist has the training and know-how to get rid of squirrel, raccoons, skunks, bats, birds. If I could give Summit Wildlife Solutions Owner, Dan McDonald, more stars I would. Dan uses Humane, Hands-on Removal methods. He specializes in Pesticide-Fee solutions, uses only top quality materials and immediately gave me peace of mind. Dan is a true professional, courteous and pleasant to have around. His work is guaranteed, with a detailed invoice. As I made the mistake of first contacting Pest Control, I felt a need to let others know what to do should unwelcome wildlife get into your home.

More about Summit Wildlife Solutions

We are a family owned and operated business and we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. Summit Wildlife solutions founder Dan McDonald has over 15yrs experience in the industry. It all started in the spring of 1998 working for a local Wildlife Control company. The ...