MacLeod Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting - No Longer In Business

Plumbing
2411 37 Street Northwest Edmonton AB T6L 4V4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  MacLeod Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting - No Longer In Business

Reviews for MacLeod Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting - No Longer In Business

2411 37 Street Northwest
Edmonton
AB
T6L 4V4

Had Jerad come out the 23 APRIL 2015 at 15:30hrs, he Installed Two New Toilets, and Repaired a Toilet that I had Installed a while back.

He removed One Old Toilet, as the other Two I had already disposed of.

Also, he repaired our Kitchen Sink Drain, as it was improperly done by the previous owner.

As well as, he Cleaned one of the Bathroom Sink's Drain.

He was finished at 19:00hrs, knocked off a half hour for miscellaneous reasons, did NOT charge over-time, or a Toilet Disposal Fee!

The parts used, and charged for were reasonable.

Overall, it was a Good Experience, especially for short notice on our part.

Will Recommend Jerad for sure...

Brendan from Edmonton
Brendan from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Renovation.

The project involved demolition of bathroom sink and countertop, demolition of bathtub, and removal of toilet. A new shower surround, pedestal sink, and toilet were installed.

Punctuality: Jeremy MacLeod was either there when he said he'd be there, or careful to phone and re-book when another job was interfering with the work.

Quality: The work was done to Code. The plumber was a certified Red Seal Journeyman. When a workaround due to my demands came up, the plumber was careful to layout the extra work involved and the cons of what I wanted him to do.

Price: Although I was given fair warning of the price, I would say that this project was more expensive than I estimated. This was due to the plumber conducting the demolition and fixture installs. According to him, "most would get general labourers to do the demolition and the shower surround install, except for the plumbing lines and hookups."

The price would be the only thing holding me back from a 5-star rating on this job.

Timeliness: The work was done in the winter, and an emergency boiler failure came up on another job and pushed my work completion date back. As stated, the plumber was careful to reschedule.

Follow-up: A small proprietary fastener was lost during the installation. The plumber followed up with the manufacturer to have this shipped to my home.

More about MacLeod Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting - No Longer In Business

Welcome to MacLeod Plumbing, Heating & Gasfitting Ltd. We are a well-established, family-run plumbing, gas and heating business working across Edmonton and surrounding areas since 2011. We provide residential and commercial plumbing, heating and gasfitting services. For a quote, call us. Whether you have an emergency plumbing repair, require a ...