Need A Plumber Canada

Reviews for Need A Plumber Canada

Howard Higgins in Calgary
Howard Higgins in Calgary

Plumbing

Very knowledgeable technicians, they are thorough and explain the work that is needed and the estimate. Service was prompt as was promised.
I recommend this company based on our experiences with them.

plumbing

The service rep was very courteous, explained what the issues were and showed me where the problems were happening. He cleaned up after himself and explained what the costs were of all the work that was done.

Furnace

Rob was here to fix our furnace today. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He explained the problem in terms that I could understand. He even tolerated our young dog’s inquisitive nature we’ll while he worked!

daryl.urness in Calgary
daryl.urness in Calgary

Plumbing

Very frustrated with a plugged toilet that was really bad. The service technician was clear in his explanation as to the steps he would take. Providing an explanation and associated cost. He was also calm amidst the frustration we had with the problem. Great technician, calm, confident, and efficient.

January8  in Calgary
January8 in Calgary

Plumbing

Rob was a very effective and efficient technician who problem solved and gave us many options as to how to insure the issues would not happen again. I would recommend your company and technician to anyone I know needing this type of service.

Thanks rob

Plumbing

I lost hot water while away on business. My service request was handled quickly and professionally. Robert (the technician) quickly troubleshooted the issue and was able to install a replacement water tank in the same trip. Would use them again.

Beatrice in Fort Saskatchewan
Beatrice in Fort Saskatchewan

Toilet

Jason has arrived at my house on time just as I expected him to. The service they gave was excellent. Jason really knows how to talk to customers and have them understand the issues easier

Plumbing

Quick, convenient and thorough. Robert came to inspect our leaky faucet and fixed it with ease. He gave us a run down of the issues and what caused the problem. Thank you!

Darin B in Calgary
Darin B in Calgary

2 taps, 2 handle cartriges and 2 braided hoses installed. Cost $1251

Rental owners beware! My tenant called Need a Plumber Canada (Calgary) for 2 bathroom tap replacements. She went to the local hardware store to buy new taps but needed a plumber to install them. The plumber arrives, tells her the taps she bought wouldn’t work (which were identical to the originals) but that he had some that would work instead. Plumber needed to use new braided hoses and new tap cartridges. The plumber then hands her a bill for $1251. Just a reference point, I had all my pvc pipes replaced in my entire home, 3 outdoor taps and a bathroom faucet for $3200 (and it took 3 guys all day to do). Turns out the faucets he had on hand were a mere $290 each (total cost $590 just for taps). Now add labor costs and wow. $1251. My tenant was led to believe it would be around $400 for the entire job. Called Need a Plumber Canada (Calgary) and was told all job prices are quoted beforehand and not based on an hourly fee. I asked to speak to the owner or Manager and was told they would call me back. What a surprise ? I haven’t heard from anyone. Long story short, crazy expensive and poor follow up when requested. Be wise and call someone else.

Belami1946 in Calgary
Belami1946 in Calgary

Faucet fixed

Great job. Rick fixed up our faucet leak quick and did a great job explaining all the work and prices. WE will be sure to recommend need a plumber to friends.

More about Need A Plumber Canada

Need A Plumber Canada in Calgary is a 24 hour service plumbing and Heatng company. We specialize in all residential service and repair of plumbing systems incuding drain cleaning hot water heaters / tanks, Faucet repair, toilet repairs, leaks, piping, showers, sinks and more. We have fully stocked trucks, uniformed ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?