Need A Plumber Canada

Plumbing
Need A Plumber Canada

Reviews for Need A Plumber Canada

Hot water tank

Ever since I moved into my new house my hot water hasn’t been sufficient even with it set at the hottest setting. I’ve only been in the house/ Calgary 1 week and I already couldn’t stand the crappy job my tank was doing. I called need a plumber and they had a tech come out and investigate my tank. He soon realized my gas valve was malfunctioning, and on top of that my tank had a minor crack. Brandon mentioned that we could process the whole tank for warranty rather then just replacing certain parts and running the risk of the tank fully cracking later down the road. The tech got me a great price on a new one and installed it within 3 hours! Thanks for your hard work and for doing an amazing job, especially on a holiday!!

Hot water tank

I needed a plumber to replace my hot water tank and jette from need a plumber was here in no time. Jette was very polite and efficient and communicated with me very well throughout the service.

hot water heater

i called for them to check my water heater. It was 7 years old. checking on warranty. after checking it out, was told it would be better to replace it. He was very good at explaining my options & prices, chose 40 gal. installed right away. i am happy with the result. Jette was courteous & professional. hope warranty works out.

New fridge water line

My experience was pretty good. Jette was very kind, knowledgeable and courteous and got the job done in a reasonable manner. Jette gave us an accurate quote before continuing with any work.

Happy to be of service, and thank you for the feedback.

Water Tank Emergency

Found a leak in the hot water tank connection, spraying steam in furnace room. Called them and contained leak. Their response was immediate and the repairman was knowledgeable, fast and efficient. Had all the necessary equipment to replace the tank, hosts and parts so we could sleep sound knowing it was resolved. New tank works better than original ever did. Thank you so much to our repair man and the helpful receptionist who arranged everything so quickly and kindly. Finally a place where customer service matters!

Wow, that sounds like quite the experience! Thank you for letting us know how everything went, and please don't hesitate to call again for future issues.

Anastasia  in Calgary
Anastasia in Calgary

Kitchen sink repair

Brandon was by early this morning to unclog my sink and fix a broken component. He unclogged my sink into my main line going out the the city’s main. He also pointed out things that could use upgrading. I went ahead with almost all work due to the fact that you don’t have a plumber out unless necessary. It was great to meet your Brandon he’s a great young man and I wish you well in the future!

Thanks Anastasia, we will be sure to pass your kind words on to Brandon, he will definitely appreciate them.

Plumbing repair

Service today was much quicker than i expected. They came out and fixed the immediate problem. They then looked at my water heater and explained what needs to be done in the future. They even took the time to tall on the phone and go over details with my husband. Good work and good people.

That is quite a glowing review Julie, thanks! Please let us know if you ever need a plumber again, as we would be happy to help.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Installed a new toilet for me

Very polite service man named Jette. He checked to see if he could replace the parts first but it wasn't possible. Kept things neat and clean. A very well done job.

Thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Hot water tank install

We called because we could not get our hot water tank would not start. We called and were told they could fit us in the same evening. Our tech Jet showed up right on time and took us through the steps of what it would take to get our tank up and running and what the costs would be associated with it. As it turns out our tank was a lost cause and he called us down to point out why and all the issues it had. Jet had a new tank with him in his truck and within 3 hours we had a new one installed and hot water running. Had a great experience and would not hesitate to call them again!!

Sounds like you had quite the experience, and we are happy that we could help get your hot water back online so quickly. If you have any future issues, please don't hesitate to call us.

plumbing in Calgary
plumbing in Calgary

toilet and other repairs

Jette was very professional and courteous, he explained everything to me very well before proceeding. All prices were explained to me before any work was done, I would recommend Jette to anyone.

Thanks, and please do not hesitate to ask for Jette again should you encounter future plumbing problems.

More about Need A Plumber Canada

Need A Plumber Canada in Calgary is a 24 hour service plumbing and Heatng company. We specialize in all residential service and repair of plumbing systems incuding drain cleaning hot water heaters / tanks, Faucet repair, toilet repairs, leaks, piping, showers, sinks and more. We have fully stocked trucks, uniformed ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?