Need A Plumber Canada

416 Meridian Rd SE Calgary AB T2A 1X2
Need A Plumber Canada

Reviews for Need A Plumber Canada

Thank you Dillon!

Living at the top of our court ment that Dillon had to walk up hill to get to our house because of a snow storm. The road was totally snow packed. He arrived on time, masked (because of COVID), and did a great job. I appreciated the professional friendly attitude. Thank you Dillon!

Thank you ! Dylan always likes to hear back from his customers we will pass on your comments to him . Thanks for choosing Need a Plumber Canada.

Stopped up toilet

I had them come to unplug a toilet. Technician convinced me I needed extra work done and knowing nothing about toilets I agreed. My husband arrived home just as the technician was leaving and asked if I got the senior's discount. Apparently he saw it posted on the service van. Since the van was parked where I could not see it I did not know they offered a seniors discount. Since July 25th I have been calling asking if I can get the discount. I have been promised each time that a Manager would call and take care of it. However, it is now August 19th and the Manager still has not called me back. I have called at least once or twice a week and been told the same thing "the Manager is out but I will give her the message and she will contact you" If you are not going to give me the discount fine but at least respond to my inquiry

Elm in Edmonton
Elm in Edmonton

Not responsive

Had them replace a kitchen faucet. Had it booked from 12 - 2. They finally showed up at 3:30. They did call and advise that the technician was running late. Job was done. I had asked for a Moen tap as their website states they carry them. The technician said they carried Mainline. I checked and they have a good reputation. I noticed a leak the next day and called to book a fix. As it was a Friday before a long weekend I said I could live with it until Tuesday. Tuesday morning I needed to reschedule for Wednesday 12 - 2. At 3:30 that day I had not heard anything. I called and they said the technician was "running a little late". At 5:30 I called and the person said they did not know when the technician would be finished the previous job. I then rebooked for 10 - 12 the next morning.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Amazing New Hot Water Tank!!

Kai and Robert Came and were very professional and explained all the options we had. They had a lower price then we were quoted by another company for a new high efficient water tank and they did an amazing job with the installation and made sure to clean everything up afterwards. We will definitely be using this company in the future

Diane in Edmonton
Diane in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Service

Robert and Kai came to help with our kitchen sink and hot water tank. They were also able to deal with a previous issue regarding our shutoff valve for our main water line. They processed everything with the city and were able to get a new non leaking main shut off valve within a couple hours. They provided great service and knowledge with great pricing as well. Would use again. Also found out they take apprentice’s from SAIT. Congrats Kai and Goodluck!

Hot Water Tank Installation

Rob and Ki came to install a new hot water tank after my previous one started leaking into my furnace room. They were able to do the work quickly and for a good price as we had a specialty tank. Thank you guys again!

Pl Marr in Calgary
Pl Marr in Calgary

Furnace repair

This is great company and I have used them a couple of times to service my furnace. I have recommended this company to friends and recommend technicians Rick, Dylan and Kai. All are knowledgeable, professional and friendly!

Orville in Calgary
Orville in Calgary

Plumbing

My faucet was leaking and need a plumber came out quick and changed it quick. The job was good and I will call them soon again for my rusty old water tank.

Christine in Calgary
Christine in Calgary

Kitchen faucet leak and replacement

Our kitchen faucet started leaking on Sunday evening. We called Need A Plumber and they sent someone out the next day. Steven took apart the faucet and determined that it was not fixable (the rubber gaskets had been melted by the heat of the hot water). He replaced the faucet and then turned down the heat on the hot water tank, which had been set to hot by the company that had installed it (not Need A Plumber). Over all we were more than happy with the company and the plumber, we would definitely call them again and recommend them.

Tom in Calgary
Tom in Calgary

Water leak

I would like to highly recommend this company for their outstanding service and fo the technical advice from Jason who expertly answered all my questions and fixed the water leak in our basement in a fashionable amount of time and a reasonable cost

More about Need A Plumber Canada

Need A Plumber Canada in Calgary is a 24 hour service plumbing and Heatng company. We specialize in all residential service and repair of plumbing systems incuding drain cleaning hot water heaters / tanks, Faucet repair, toilet repairs, leaks, piping, showers, sinks and more. We have fully stocked trucks, uniformed ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?