Need A Plumber Canada

416 Meridian Rd SE Calgary AB T2A 1X2
Need A Plumber Canada

Reviews for Need A Plumber Canada

Furnace repair

The service tech was polite let us know what was happening as well as the landlord comitant and well versed in the job at hand will refer to others about the techs and company all is good for future involvement as needed

Furnace

My furnace just stop working so I need a technician to work on it , the technician drop by and fix the problem. Now my furnace is working good again thanks you

Shelley in Calgary
Shelley in Calgary

Plumbing

Our sink was clogged and the guys noticed our kitchen pipes needed replacing as they were installed incorrectly. They installed the new pipes and they cleared the clog. We went to the basement and our hot water tank was coincedientally leaking. Thankfully, they were able to replace it. They were very friendly and helpful!!!

Great to hear !

Midge in Edmonton
Midge in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Plumbing

Jason Jason came over and checked all of my plumbing and fixed my pump and repaired my furnace. Thanks for all the good work. I will be sure to recommend this company in the future

Walter.A in Toronto
Walter.A in Toronto

Hot Water Tank

Had Dylan come to replace our hot water tank after it started leaking over the weekend. He was prompt and explained what had happened to my tank to make it start leaking. He came with supplies on his truck and was done the job within two hours. Great service, thanks again Dylan.

Sophia in Calgary
Sophia in Calgary

Kitchen sink leak

Had a huge leak under my kitchen sink, I called Need a Plumber and the girl on the phone was very helpful with setting up an appointment and letting me know when the plumber was on his way. They sent Dylan to my house, he was knowledgeable in the issue I was having and let me know different options before he started the work. He was efficient and cleaned up before he left. Overall had a great experience with this company. Thank you again!

Thanks Sophia ! We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. Thanks for choosing Need a Plumber.

Howard Higgins in Calgary
Howard Higgins in Calgary

Plumbing

Very knowledgeable technicians, they are thorough and explain the work that is needed and the estimate. Service was prompt as was promised.
I recommend this company based on our experiences with them.

Thank You . We appreciate your recommendation . Thanks for choosing Need a Plumber.

plumbing

The service rep was very courteous, explained what the issues were and showed me where the problems were happening. He cleaned up after himself and explained what the costs were of all the work that was done.

Furnace

Rob was here to fix our furnace today. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He explained the problem in terms that I could understand. He even tolerated our young dog’s inquisitive nature we’ll while he worked!

That's great to hear ! We would have to agree with you about Robert and will pass on your kind words to him, he does appreciate hearing from his customers. Thanks for choosing Need a Plumber.

daryl.urness in Calgary
daryl.urness in Calgary

Plumbing

Very frustrated with a plugged toilet that was really bad. The service technician was clear in his explanation as to the steps he would take. Providing an explanation and associated cost. He was also calm amidst the frustration we had with the problem. Great technician, calm, confident, and efficient.

Thanks Daryl , We appreciate your feedback thanks for choosing Need a Plumber.

More about Need A Plumber Canada

Need A Plumber Canada in Calgary is a 24 hour service plumbing and Heatng company. We specialize in all residential service and repair of plumbing systems incuding drain cleaning hot water heaters / tanks, Faucet repair, toilet repairs, leaks, piping, showers, sinks and more. We have fully stocked trucks, uniformed ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?