Safewater Systems

Safewater Systems
416-678-5560
Pickering
L1Y 1A2

I needed a quality water filtration system for my clinic, for my own health and for the health of my patients.. SafeWater Systems was extremely knowledgable and met my needs perfectly. They were a pleasure to deal with. The quality of the installation really impressed me and the job and cleanup was done on time. I am very happy with my system and my patients love the quality of the water, too! Thanks very much SafeWater Systems!

More about Safewater Systems

As a full member of the Canadian Water Quality Association, Safewater Systems provides installation and maintenance services on water filtration systems, for you and your family. We are dedicated to maintaining the high standards, codes of conduct and solid work ethic as outlined by the Canadian Water Quality Association. Having ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Claremont?