HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Mr Appliance Toronto - Central

Reviews for Mr Appliance Toronto - Central

dishwasher fixing

We call Mr appliance to fix our dishwasher which was giving us hard time coz its not cleaning properly. The guy came on time a check what was the problem. And he did a good job fixing it. Its working perfectly after than.

Thanks for your business , we appreciate, you take time to write us a review , thanks again .

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

I called Mr Apiance because my dishwasher is not draining, Anthony came and fix it right away, he explain to me what to do to avoid this problem in the future , good job Anthony , thank you.

Hi ,

thanks for a nice review, we appreciate it.

warburton in Toronto
warburton in Toronto

walkin cooler install

Emergency replacement of old cooling coils. Anthony and his crew are always quick to respond.

Hi Lorraine,

Thanks for giving time to give us a review , we appreciated it. You can always count on us when you have emergency issues. Thanks again .

dynlunar .
dynlunar .

Miele dishwasher repair Toronto

My friend recommended Mr. appliance. They also fix my Miele dishwasher, they also explain to me everything about what happen to my dishwasher. He is honest and reliable.

Hi dyn,
Thanks for your good review, we trying our best to give our customer best service they deserve, we always ready to serve you in case you need the service again . Thanks again we appreciate it.

Rose
Rose

Miele dishwasher repair in Toronto

Anthony is very professional , he handle to job very efficient and bring my expensive dishwasher back to work again . He did a very good job . Thanks again .

Thanks for a good review, we glad to hear that you are happy with our service . We are always here in case you need our service again . Thank you very much .

tina i.
tina i.

Marvel fridge Repair

Very efficient, and professional work. Anthony was able to get the work done in a timely fashion for us.

Thanks Tina , for taking time to give us a nice review, we are always here to serve you. Thanks again , we appreciate it so much .

mary lou from Toronto
mary lou from Toronto

May tag fridge

Happy with the service I got with the Mr appliance They HAVE Good Reliable service
They were very helpful same day service
happy and relief my fridge works better then ever

hi,

thanks for your time giving us a good review , we appreciated so much , I hope we can service you again next time.