True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Mississauga ON L5N 7C5
Fireplaces
True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Astrid Peters from Brampton
Astrid Peters from Brampton

Gas fireplace cleaning

Jeff was very informative and knowledgeable about gas fireplaces. We needed cleaning and information on how to work the remote control. Jeff was careful to keep the house clean while working, and the result of his work was fantastic. I will continue to use his services in the future!

Thanks for the review Astrid!

Christina B. from Mississauga
Christina B. from Mississauga

Drafty Fireplace Fixed

Bought home with a fireplace in basement. Turns out that on windy days, it leaked air into basement making it unusable all winter and most of summer. Not to mention wasted energy. Had it serviced multiple times by others with no luck. Contacted Jeff as a last resort with the directive to fix the draft or board the thing up entirely. He was the ONLY person to tell me that fireplace had not been installed correctly and required insulation which would fix the problem by at least 80%. Well I can tell you that over the last two days the winds have been the worst all year and the draft is nearly non-existent! We are very, VERY pleased with Jeff's work and all the additional tips and advice he gave us on what upgrades we make to our home could affect this in future. We will be using Jeff going forward for not only the fireplace,but he's our first call to service our pool heater this year as well. Thanks Jeff!

Glad I was able to help Christina And thank you for the review!

robert w tersigni from Toronto
robert w tersigni from Toronto

fireplace cleaning,replace remote

had not used my fireplace for 3 years. Selling the house and was told that it had to be serviced. called a few places and the price was extremely high,not to friendly either. Called Trueflame-spoke to Jeff- everything we talked about was correctly performed and above my expectations. Fireplace works better than before,looks awesome. THANKS JEFF and TRUEFLAME

Thanks for the review Rob!

Michelle  from Oakville
Michelle from Oakville

Gas fireplace

I use True Flame on a yearly basis to maintain my gas fireplace. I am always more than pleased with the service I receive from them. Jeff is knowledgable, friendly and always on time. I recommend True Flame Gas to anyone needing service or maintenance to their gas fireplace.

Thanks for the review Michelle. Glad to hear you are happy with the service!

Mahtab from Toronto
Mahtab from Toronto

Fireplace Repair

My fireplace was not working well. Jeff came in on time and did an excellent job with the clean-up. He was thorough, efficient and very knowledgeable. He had all the right tools with him and I had full confidence in his abilities. I will definitely use him again and highly recommend him to anyone looking to repair/clean up the fireplace.

Thanks for the review Mahtab!

Paul
Paul
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Fireplace malfunctioning

It was a great experience dealing with True Flame. It started with my initial contact (text), in which I received a response back within minutes. They gave a time frame of when they would arrive - which they did. As other reviewers have said, they used their own blanket to put down on the floor. They kept their work area clean and organized. They fixed the fireplace, cleaned it all up and now it works and looks better then it did before! They also explained details about the fireplace and what to watch out for. Overall, highly satisfied and would not hesitate in recommending True Flame to everyone. I will in fact call them again in the fall to do a service on my other fireplace!

The cost that I paid for included diagnostics, cleaning, new thermostat, service call and taxes.

Thank you for the review Paul !

Peter from Oakville
Peter from Oakville

Gas Fireplace Repair

Great experience from initial contact to completion. Jeff was prompt, quick and his prices were very fair. He fixed the problem with my gas fireplace and cleaned it and it working better then it ever has, and looks brand new. He took me through the whole process and showed me some tricks for keeping my fireplace running in the future. Would definitely use again for any gas relating issues

Thank you for the review Peter. Glad we were able to repair your problem with the gas valve rather then having to replace it.

Alan from Alliston
Alan from Alliston

Gas fireplace

I had an older fireplace that wouldn't work. After multiple technicians coming in and out of my home all of them recommended to just replace the unit. I decided to give Trueflame a shot after a reccomendation from a friend. Jeff came in and assessed the problem and advised me that a simple inexpensive part would be the solution ( under $200 verses a $3000 fireplace). 2 years later and it still turns on, on the first light.

Thanks Alan. Experience is sometimes the difference!

Mike
Mike

Fire Place Service

I recommend this company to anyone that needs servicing on there fire place unit. I was really impressed how professional and clean they were. I will definitely call them back in the future.

Thanks for the review Mike!

More about True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

At True Flame Gas Repair Services, we specialize in the repair and maintenance of gas-fired pool heaters & fireplaces.

We are committed to providing our customers the best value, knowledge & quality of service possible.

All of our service & repair work includes a detailed report on the safety and operation of the unit so you can rest at ease.

We are fully licensed & insured!

**Pool Heater Service / Repairs**

We service & repair all makes and models of gas pool heaters including the ones listed below.

We carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• Jandy • Laars • Hayward
• Raypak • Sta-Rite • Zodiac
• Pentair • MiniMax • Rheem

**Fireplace Service / Repair**

We service all makes and models of gas fireplaces including the ones listed below.
We also carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• ARCHGARD • CFM • CONTINENTAL • DROLET • DRU
• GSW • GTI • HEAT N GLO • HEATILATOR • HUNTER
• INSTAFLAME • KINGSMAN • LENNOX • MAJESTIC
• MONTIGO • NAPOLEON • PACIFIC ENERGY
• PETERSON • POLARIS • PORTLAND WILLAMETTE
• REGENCY • SECURITY • SELKIRK • TEMCO • VALOR
• VERMONT CASTING • WOLF STEEL

All service is done with a drop cloth in place and we leave our boots by the door during a fireplace service call.

We also back up all of our work preformed with a 30 day service call warranty.