True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Fireplaces
Mississauga ON L5N 7C5

HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Campbellville  >  True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.  >  Fireplace maintenance and repair
Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Fireplace maintenance and repair

Jeff has been absolutely amazing. He has come to my home twice now, once because I foolishly did not remember that remotes require batteries and today because I had a gas leak. I knew that because the leak was at the actual pilot valve that I was going to have an expensive day, especially since I have a discontinued fireplace make and model and parts are next to impossible to find.

Jeff found them, he sourced a less expensive option to provide the same result saving me about 300.00. The fireplace is now back in working order and Jeff did the cleaning too so it looks fantastic.

I really appreciate the work that Jeff does and would recommend him to anyone who requires fireplace maintenance or repairs.

Thanks Jeff

Lynn

Thanks for taking the time to review Lynn. It was a pleasure getting your fireplace up and running again. You're always friendly and in great spirits. Thank you for your business!