HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ottawa  >  Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems

Reviews for Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems

ajmallon
1 review Ottawa, ON

Horizon did all the plumbing work for our basement renovation. They arrived when they said they would, were very polite and always cleaned up after themselves. Final product works great and looks awesome!

It does look awesome! You have great taste in fixtures. Thanks for the great review.

Sylvie

Mark and his team are professional, knowledgeable, honest and friendly. They did an excellent job in upgrading the plumbing in my laundry room and at a competitive price too. They also cleaned up after their work!

Thanks for the review Sylvie. You will be washing clothes again in no time.

Tara
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I've had them do a couple of plumbing jobs for me and I'm always very happy with them. This was the same, great result for renovating a bathroom in an old house. And very responsive whenever I call.

This was a fun and challenging job for us. We look forward to the next one. Thanks for the kind words.

Tom
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Marc was quick with the quote reply, quoted, and was honest with add'l work that could be done for the price. He did minor toilet tank leak as a result. Responsive, honest, and priced right.

Thanks for the great review Tom.
Don't hesitate if you need anything.

Mora
1 review Ottawa, ON

What amazing service!! They were at my door the day after I originally contacted them with the correct part I needed.
Cedric was very professional and friendly.
My water is now hot and the price was the very reasonable.

It's funny how we take hot water for granted. Cedric says it was a pleasure.

Lance M.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast and friendly service to fix leaky drain in our kitchen sink. Price was very reasonable! Would definitely recommend and have already done so to a neighbour.

Thanks for the great review Lance. I hope the rest of your daughter's hockey season goes well. Best of luck.

Justin
1 review Ottawa, ON

Really professional work, very tidy and knowledgable. I would, and have, recommended Horizon Plumbing to others.

We always appreciate the referrals. Thanks very much for the great review.

Jon in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

I hired Horizon Plumbing to do the plumbing for adding a laundry sink to our laundry room. They took the time to explain to me the different options, and overall the work was done quickly and very well.

Although initially I wasn't entirely satisfied with the job, Mark took the time to hear my feedback and in the end made me a very satisfied customer. I would definitely recommend Horizon, as I'm sure they will make sure you're 100% satisfied with any work they do.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for taking the time to work things through with us. At the end of the day the customer always comes first.

mwaserman
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impeccable workmanship. Horizon has been servicing 55 Byward Market Square since the business opened in Mar. 2014. Never says no. Also has done residential for myself and many neighbors homes. Everyone happy.

55 Byward is a great building to work in. A great work environment makes it easy for us to do our job. Thanks for the great review.

More about Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems

Mission Statement:
At Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems our professionals aim to out perfrom the competition. If you are looking to get it done once and get it done right, we are your choice. With multiple generations of knowledge, we offer you the value of experience while embracing the most modern progressive techniques to guarantee a worry free outcome. We back this with a Lifetime underground warranty and a 1 year above ground warranty.

Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems owner and founder Marc Rainville Is a licensed plumber with more then 20 years experience in the field of plumbing. Also a certified Electronic Engineer, Marc specializes in solving problems and troubleshooting issues in a smarter and more efficient manner, saving you time and putting some of your hard earned money back in your pocket. We are a fully equipped company and can handle anything from the smallest household leaks to large building maintenance. Feel free to give us a call to see if we are the right plumbing company for your project.

Plumbing
Water Piping of Choice We carry and install all types of water piping. Our preferred piping choice is Wersbo Aquapex. This material carries a 25 Year manufacturers warranty. Guaranteeing that your investment into your plumbing system is long term.
Small household repairs Drain Cleaning of all Sizes Drain Flushing Camera Inspection and Locations Small and Large renovations Commercial maintenance Commercial installations and projects Well Licensed and certified
There are many great Bands and styles to choose in the industry. However some can be very difficult to service. We always recommend three in particular. American Standard, Delta and Moen. The ability to easily service these products along with readily available parts are saving you time and money.
Keep it simple. Todays cars are so advanced that when they break down or need replacement parts they cost a small fortune. The same can be said for plumbing fixtures. Over complicated fixtures can often lead to complicated repair solutions down the road.
An Industry first. Have you ever wanted peace of mind that the job was done right. Call us for a blocked main drain and the camera inspection is always free. We aim to do the job right the first time and the camera will prove it. This is roughly a $300 service city wide. We believe the Camera is a tool not a cash grab.
2014