Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems

Reviews for Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems

alanrhoades
alanrhoades

Camera inspection

My toilet on the main floor it was bubbling. I called Horizon and they responded quickly and did a full Video inspection. We are now aware of the problems and will definitely use Horizon again in the future.

Good luck with the digging Allen. And thanks for the review.

HomeStars in Ottawa
HomeStars in Ottawa

Plugged drain pipes

My drain pipes were plugged and my floor drain was overflowing.
I called Horizon and booked an appointment. Guy showed up at the time agreed. His work was excellent. He had the pipes cleared in no time. Guy's work is excellent -- effective, efficient and clean - all round very pleasant to deal with. I would certainly use Horizon the next time that I needed some plumbing work done.

Guy will be happy to hear this. Thanks for the wonderful review.

Benita
Benita

Laundry tub blockage

Mark was reliable and informative about the problem. He repaired it, and did another small on the job repair to my furnace humidifier as well. All went smoothly, and I was very satisfied.

Glad we were able to help Benita. Give us a call if you have any issues.

Christal L.
Christal L.

Plumbing repair

I was very please with how quickly Horizon Plumbing was able to book me in. Marc arrived at the time we had agreed upon. He was polite, professional and efficient. The issue was fixed and the cost was very reasonable. I will definitely be using Horizon Plumbing in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

Thanks for the great review Crystal and for referring your neighbour to me. Much appreciated.

Faucet repair

Marc was on time, courteous and provided a great service! Also, he was able to get me free replacement parts through his plumbing warranty. I would definitely use them again.

A nice quick fix. Thank you for the review it is much appreciated.

ajmallon
ajmallon

Basement

Horizon did all the plumbing work for our basement renovation. They arrived when they said they would, were very polite and always cleaned up after themselves. Final product works great and looks awesome!

It does look awesome! You have great taste in fixtures. Thanks for the great review.

Sylvie
Sylvie

Landry room plumbing upgrade for laundry sink & washing machine

Mark and his team are professional, knowledgeable, honest and friendly. They did an excellent job in upgrading the plumbing in my laundry room and at a competitive price too. They also cleaned up after their work!

Thanks for the review Sylvie. You will be washing clothes again in no time.

Tara
Tara
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation

I've had them do a couple of plumbing jobs for me and I'm always very happy with them. This was the same, great result for renovating a bathroom in an old house. And very responsive whenever I call.

This was a fun and challenging job for us. We look forward to the next one. Thanks for the kind words.

Tom
Tom
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot water tank valve leak and replacement

Marc was quick with the quote reply, quoted, and was honest with add'l work that could be done for the price. He did minor toilet tank leak as a result. Responsive, honest, and priced right.

Thanks for the great review Tom.
Don't hesitate if you need anything.

More about Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems

Mission Statement:
At Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems our professionals aim to out perfrom the competition. If you are looking to get it done once and get it done right, we are your choice. With multiple generations of knowledge, we offer you the value of experience while embracing the most modern progressive techniques to guarantee a worry free outcome. We back this with a Lifetime underground warranty and a 1 year above ground warranty.

Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems owner and founder Marc Rainville Is a licensed plumber with more then 20 years experience in the field of plumbing. Also a certified Electronic Engineer, Marc specializes in solving problems and troubleshooting issues in a smarter and more efficient manner, saving you time and putting some of your hard earned money back in your pocket. We are a fully equipped company and can handle anything from the smallest household leaks to large building maintenance. Feel free to give us a call to see if we are the right plumbing company for your project.

Plumbing
Water Piping of Choice We carry and install all types of water piping. Our preferred piping choice is Wersbo Aquapex. This material carries a 25 Year manufacturers warranty. Guaranteeing that your investment into your plumbing system is long term.
Small household repairs Drain Cleaning of all Sizes Drain Flushing Camera Inspection and Locations Small and Large renovations Commercial maintenance Commercial installations and projects Well Licensed and certified
There are many great Bands and styles to choose in the industry. However some can be very difficult to service. We always recommend three in particular. American Standard, Delta and Moen. The ability to easily service these products along with readily available parts are saving you time and money.
Keep it simple. Todays cars are so advanced that when they break down or need replacement parts they cost a small fortune. The same can be said for plumbing fixtures. Over complicated fixtures can often lead to complicated repair solutions down the road.
An Industry first. Have you ever wanted peace of mind that the job was done right. Call us for a blocked main drain and the camera inspection is always free. We aim to do the job right the first time and the camera will prove it. This is roughly a $300 service city wide. We believe the Camera is a tool not a cash grab.
2014