BLUEPRINT Construction

Review for BLUEPRINT Construction

Sunny from Mississauga
Sunny from Mississauga

Basement

i have never did an online review, but i was compelled to write one for the great job done in my basement. i would have to say not only the workmanship was great, but the wow factor for me was the customer service provided. i have dealt with many contractors, but this one was superb. very polite, always returned my calls, kept me up to date on the job progress, and very creative ideas on how to deal when situations arises.

More about BLUEPRINT Construction

BLUEPRINT Construction Inc. You Think It. . . We Build It! Contact us for all your Renovation needs! We specialize in the following areas: Basement Design & Build Flooring Bathrooms Kitchen Design & Build Painting Home Theatre Design & Build Whole Home Structured Wiring Design & Build Electrical Design & ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Brampton?