Mc Lean Renovations

Reviews for Mc Lean Renovations

Grant in Toronto
Grant in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I don't like posting negative reviews and I won't get into detail here but we had a major problem after our job was completed which was not resolved. In a time where most people rely on these types of reviews when selecting a home contractor, I think it's important to share all experiences, not just the good ones.

Anna in Stouffville
Anna in Stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Replace bathtub and existing shower stall

Craig McLean came to our home in Stouffville to assess cost and timing of replacing a bathtub and replacing an existing shower stall with a closet for towels and toiletries.

After looking at the space, he went over exactly what he would do and in what timeframe. He came back with a contract and told us what we needed to give him (i.e. bathtub and tile selection). Pricing was very reasonable and came in under budget.

He was very professional, courteous, respectful and clean. He arranged for everything to be delivered, so we had no worries.

When the job was completed, he left the area clean and asked that we contact him if there were any problems. So far, so good and I love the tub (whirlpool and jets).

I would definitely contact him if I needed renovations done again.

Thank you Craig!!

More about Mc Lean Renovations

McLean Renovations is a company that strives for excellence in customer service, providing exceptional craftsmanship, and using only quality materials along with a realistic timeline for project completion. McLean Renovations specializes in Bathroom Renovations along with Painting, Tilling, Trim and Mouldings, McLean Renovations services the Toronto, York, and Durham areas ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?