White Glove Tree Service

325 Bering Ave. Toronto ON M8Z 3A5
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  White Glove Tree Service

Reviews for White Glove Tree Service

MichaelR

I used White Glove to trim several overgrown trees in my backyard in Etobicoke. The crew was on time, did the work professionally and left a clean job site. I recommend them for this type of work - am very satisfied.

I found This company by local advertising. I really wanted to write a really super review as the work was fantastic but there were so many other things that were not. For example, they kept emailing me to say they would come the next day and to leave the gate open but I was away on holiday and I have a pool so I can't leave the gate open. In the end we finally agreed on a date and they came and did a great job but left without telling me and left the gate open. A big NO NO when you have a pool and are worried about safety. Then there was the issue of the quote which they said was only an estimate so that the final bill was different from the quote. I just couldn't recommend them even though the work was done well.

ike_e from Toronto

I have used White Glove Tree Service on multiple occasions for tricky limb removal and tree trimming. Much of the work has required careful aerial work and a high degree of skill. Great service, professional advice, on time, on budget, reasonable rates. Cleaned up nicely after themselves. I have no hesitation in recommending White Glove highly.

Nancy Macdonald from Toronto

Don and his team were professional, friendly and efficient. They gave me a very fair quote, were punctual and very tidy. I was thrilled with the job that White Tree did for me and would highly recommend them to anyone.

More about White Glove Tree Service

GTA based Tree Service Company Specializing in: Tree Pruning, Removals, Planting, Relocating, Enhancements, Cabling, Bracing, Storm Damage & Clean-up.