Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1721 45 ST S.E. Calgary AB T2A 1N4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  DAVE'S IMPRESSIVE INTERIORS INC

Reviews for DAVE'S IMPRESSIVE INTERIORS INC

Tracey from Calgary
Tracey from Calgary

Painting Projects

Dave is our painter for basically any renovation job we have that includes painting. So we’ve used him a few times. His prices are reasonable, he’s great to work with and he does an excellent job. Someone recommended him to us and we recommend him very highly as well.

Bob from Calgary
Bob from Calgary

Painting services

Dave has been painting for us as a contractor for some time now. We have no complaints about the finish product or his work. As far as his paint grade spray finishes go (like trim work) - it’s fantastic. With staining finishes, getting the color to match exactly can sometimes be a challenge but he's persistent and bends over backwards to get it right. Overall we’d recommend him.

Dan from Calgary
Dan from Calgary

painting work

I’ve been using Dave for painting jobs, mostly houses, for a couple of years. I like his work, which is why I still use him. He’s easy to get along with and does a thorough job. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

Andree from Calgary
Andree from Calgary

painting

(403) 607-6727
1721 45 ST S.E.
Calgary
AB
T2A 1N4

Our general contractor is the one who found Dave for us. Dave painted the whole top two levels of our house (all the walls and the ceiling). We thought he did an excellent job. He was always on time and even worked on weekends after-hours to finish the job. We would certainly recommend him to anyone.

Andy  from Calgary
Andy from Calgary

contract work

I actually worked with Dave 15 years ago, so it’s been quite a while but I remember he was always on time and reliable. His work was good too. Overall I was happy with him and would definitely recommend him as a contractor.

Rob from Calgary
Rob from Calgary

painting/various projects

I’m a general contractor and have used Dave for several projects including painting and custom railing work. He always shows up when he’s supposed to and gets the job done. Overall he’s been dependable and does good work. Would recommend him.

Lynn from Calgary
Lynn from Calgary

painted bathrooms

(403) 607-6727
1721 45 ST S.E.
Calgary
AB
T2A 1N4

Our general contractor uses Dave, so that’s how we came to use him. We were renovating two bathrooms so he did the painting in those and he also darkened some trim and got the colors to match up. He did an excellent job and made sure we were happy. I highly recommend him.

Ian from Calgary
Ian from Calgary

specialty painting

Dave has done some specialty painting for me and I think his work is excellent. He’s an expert and what he does. He may have a higher price than most but it’s worth it for his expertise and experience. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

Ben Kuypers from Kelowna BC
Ben Kuypers from Kelowna BC

painting

We’ve hired Dave to paint several homes that we renovated throughout the past couple years. He’s actually painted about half a dozen different houses for us and I like his work. He’s very responsive and quick to do the needed touch-ups, he’s reliable, and good at estimating the time it will take to finish a job. He doesn’t charge any more or less than other guys so I’d say his prices are fair. Would recommend him to anyone.

Donna from Calgary
Donna from Calgary

painting and refinishing

Dave was recommended to me several years ago as an excellent painter. My first hand experience showed this to be true. Dave painted the upstairs interior of my home on one occasion and I loved it. A couple of years later he did a remarkable job filling and refinished a metal door that had been damaged, Approximately 3 years ago Dave completely refinished the doors and outside of my kitchen oak cupboards, making them look new and refreshed. Around the same time he refinished the front entrance to my Bi-Level home. Because I trust Dave's honesty and workmanship, he is the only painter that I want to do work for me. His prices were fair, i would recommend Dave.

More about DAVE'S IMPRESSIVE INTERIORS INC

Dave's Impressive Interiors Inc has been established in Calgary and area over 20 years in the painting industry.