Provincial Heating & Cooling Inc.

324A Keewatin St Winnipeg MB R2X 2R9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Winnipeg  >  Provincial Heating & Cooling Inc.

Review for Provincial Heating & Cooling Inc.

1 review Winnipeg, MB

I am just writing to say how impressed I am with the service Dan Brown, Terrance and Jason provided.

Dan is a great teacher, both informative and patient with his students.

Terrance and Jason are eager to please their boss and the customer.

I have to say I am quite happy with the great service these three gentlemen provided.

I thank everyone at Provincial Heating and Cooling for their expertise and exceptional service.

More about Provincial Heating & Cooling Inc.

Provincial Heating & Cooling Inc. We have been providing professional HVAC sales and service since 1996. We are a CARRIER Factory Authorized Dealer, with fully licensed installers and service technicians who are also NATE Certified, and fully stocked, GPS tracked Service Vehicles which provide fast and efficient dispatch to your ...