Deerfield Construction Ltd

Reviews for Deerfield Construction Ltd

Niblet in Mississauga
Niblet in Mississauga

Deck

They agreed to build my deck before my daughters 16th party. They did finish it but after they were gone I noticed things like quite a few of the deck boards aren’t even attached to the joists. We asked to have a gate put between the deck and the shed. They must not have measured properly because they had to cut into one of the boarder pieces for the deck. We have 3 stairs one is 4” the next one is 4.5” and the last one is 8.5” I expect the stairs to all be the same size. I have 2 Huskies and they enjoy being outside but while they were building my deck I only let them out to pee a few times a day. They were annoyed each time I did this because they had to close the gate and move some stuff. And then on the last day the dogs really had to go out so they closed the gate etc but also Steve gave me the biggest dirty look which was totally uncalled for. I’ve been trying since June 30th to get them to come back and fix what they did wrong. They answered the first email but they have ignored all the rest. I’ve included 3 pictures. The first is of where they had to cut out part of the boarder so the gate could close. The second and third show the stairs in which none of them are the same heights.

Priscilla from Mississauga
Priscilla from Mississauga

Basement Renovation

A friend had recommended these guys to me and I was so happy I hired them. They were professional, courteous and were reasonably priced. The work was completed on time and as promised. At the end of the job, they ensured the basement was left clean and all garbage was removed from my house. I would hire them again and definitely would recommend them.

Looking for Framing pros in Toronto?