Hargta

Reviews for Hargta

harman_rai in Brampton
harman_rai in Brampton

Fridge Repair

My Samsung fridge stopped working and HARGTA is one of the repair companies by Samsung.
First they send one tech who could not fix the issue and said a more senior tech is required.
Second tech did not come for 2 days and said he would order parts.
Week alter parts arrived and he came back with them as he though the refrigerant was leaking on the inside. Both inside grilles were replaced (Over $1000 in parts & labour). He tested the system and fridge was cooling. One test he did not perform and I thought he should of is a leak test using a dye.
Fridge worked for 2 weeks as the refrigerant will filled and then stopped again. Same tech came back and did the dye test this time and found the leak at the back of the fridge. Money spent on replacing interior parts for no reason. In total $1700 was spent on repairs and fridge was down for over a month. Luckily I had one in the basement I could use but overall not impressed as tech was guessing what could be wrong vs being user.
At one point I has even ordered a new fridge as I was fed up with the techs not able to identify the problem.
Will not purchase any appliance that only uses HARGTA for their repairs after the warranty is expired.

Nice people but incompetent

We asked hargta.com to fix our water and ice dispensers on our Paykel fridge. They ordered parts and then we *tried* to schedule a time and date to make the fixes. Wow. Incompetence to the extreme. No shows. Date mess ups. Miscommunication. Pain! They offered $25 rebate for our troubles. Poor little company. They need help. So buyer beware!!!