Hargta

Mississauga ON L5T 1J4

Reviews for Hargta

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

fix washer machine

The technician arrived one hour late, a very rude guy. He told me he couldn't check anything because my dryer machine was on top of my washer machine, and he needed to bring a second technician to help him.
He didn't open his toolbox, he didn't do anything. I didn't get any diagnostic. He just charged me the 10 minutes visit.
I found out the pump was on the front of the washer machine, easy to access, I just removed two screws, I started to check everything, until me and my wife found the problem and fix it.
I just throw 124 CAD in the toilet, and I lost 4 hours of work.

ruth from Markham
ruth from Markham

CUSTOMER SERVICE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE??????

After many months of waiting for my repair and receiving a CONFIRMATION EMAIL (see below) that my repair would be performed by SYDNEY TODAY Home appliance repair has yet again let me down by trying to send someone else to do the repair. SYDNEY respects my home and the condition he finds it in and ensures that when he leaves my house he has left his work space in as perfect a condition as he found it HARGTA has refused to let me speak to a manager, has disconnected my call, has hung up on me, and has not provided me with their "100%" satisfaction guaranteed service. They claim to treat their customers with "respect , curtesy, and fairness and to provide the service that they themselves would want". This may be true for some customers but certainly hasn't been so for me. Furthermore they expect me to take another day off of work to get my cooktop repaired, not valuing my time and my work responsibilities. Would they actually send the requested technician? I will never know as i requested another company to do the work

From: Info @ Home Appliance Repair GTA <info@hargta.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 1:35 PM
Subject: RE: Just to confirm

Yes sorry Ruth it will be Sidney.

Regards,

Joanne Chislett - Senior Customer Service Administrator

Tel: 905-670-7579 | Fax: 905-670-7516

1024 Dundas St. E., Unit #2, Mississauga, Ont., L4Y 2B8
All Encompassing Appliance Repair - Maintenance, Protection, Installation, Special offers & HVAC

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 9:17 AM
To: Info @ Home Appliance Repair GTA <info@hargta.com>
Subject: Just to confirm

Joanne just to confirm Sydney will be doing my repair on Monday

Sent from my iPhone

harman_rai in Brampton
harman_rai in Brampton

Fridge Repair

My Samsung fridge stopped working and HARGTA is one of the repair companies by Samsung.
First they send one tech who could not fix the issue and said a more senior tech is required.
Second tech did not come for 2 days and said he would order parts.
Week alter parts arrived and he came back with them as he though the refrigerant was leaking on the inside. Both inside grilles were replaced (Over $1000 in parts & labour). He tested the system and fridge was cooling. One test he did not perform and I thought he should of is a leak test using a dye.
Fridge worked for 2 weeks as the refrigerant will filled and then stopped again. Same tech came back and did the dye test this time and found the leak at the back of the fridge. Money spent on replacing interior parts for no reason. In total $1700 was spent on repairs and fridge was down for over a month. Luckily I had one in the basement I could use but overall not impressed as tech was guessing what could be wrong vs being user.
At one point I has even ordered a new fridge as I was fed up with the techs not able to identify the problem.
Will not purchase any appliance that only uses HARGTA for their repairs after the warranty is expired.

Nice people but incompetent

We asked hargta.com to fix our water and ice dispensers on our Paykel fridge. They ordered parts and then we *tried* to schedule a time and date to make the fixes. Wow. Incompetence to the extreme. No shows. Date mess ups. Miscommunication. Pain! They offered $25 rebate for our troubles. Poor little company. They need help. So buyer beware!!!