Morgan K. Landscapes

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Calgary AB T2W 6G8

Reviews for Morgan K. Landscapes

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Deck construction and landscaping job.

Perry and his company did a landscaping job at my home in Nov. 2016. I had a new side entrance deck built, and some landscaping done to correct a water drainage problem. After spending several months showing other companies my water problems and getting bad advice and over-priced quotes, I found Perry. Perry spent a great deal of time looking at my landscaping situation, and he recommended a course of action that has worked well. His price was reasonable, and his work was good quality. When I had questions or concerns, he addressed them promptly. He did not try to sell me a job that included work that was not needed. In addition, Perry followed up by email 4 months later to ensure that all was well with the job, and that I did not have any additional concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend Perry and Morgan K Landscaping.

Sheila Curry from Calgary
Sheila Curry from Calgary

Landscaping, New House

We had Morgan K. Landscapes do our landscaping for our new home including underground sprinklers, and we are super happy with the work they did. Perry was professional right from the start, he listened to what we wanted, gave us some great suggestions and then delivered. His crew worked extremely hard and did great work. He was very competitively priced and provided a high quality product and only took payment upon completion and satisfaction for the job done. I would highly recommend them for any landscaping job.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?