360 Home Renovations

HomeStars  >  Builders in Surrey  >  360 Home Renovations

Reviews for 360 Home Renovations

Isabelle from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We’re a restoration company and we rely on a lot of 360’s guys to do various kinds of work for us. They do pretty much a little bit of everything, but mostly dry wall, paint , tile and cabinetry work. Occasionally they do carpet work for us as well, though. Overall I think they do a great job with everything. They also have excellent prices and are willing to work with a budget.

Thank you for the continuous work Isabelle, it's always a pleasure to work with you and your clients.

- Sunny

Winny from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

360 has done a whole bunch for me — dry wall repair, cabinet replacement, painting etc. I know of them because a friend of a friend works with them. I think they’re really great. Their staff is so friendly and they show up on time. I would say their prices are competitive, not the cheapest, but I would choose them over other companies because of their friendly service.

More about 360 Home Renovations

Whether you need a small home repair, or assistance with a large renovation, we have all the trades available to take care of your home. At 360 Home Renovations we work with their clients to transform their Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements and homes into the spaces they envision when renovating. Renovation ...