360 Home Renovations

Reviews for 360 Home Renovations

Mary from Vancouver
Mary from Vancouver

Home Renovation

I was recommended 360 Home Renovations and they have been fantastic so far. Not quite all the work is finished yet, but so far they’ve come in and replaced all our doors, they’ve done baseboard and flooring and window casings and they’ve made arrangements for other stuff to get done. I really like them. Sunny and Jr are great, and Mike who does electrical is fantastic as well. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Chuck from Vancouver
Chuck from Vancouver

drywall/flooring

I found 360 Home Renovations to do good work. For me they have done a bit of drywall and flooring for the bathroom. They’ve been mostly on time, and when they weren’t it wasn’t the main guy, it was a sub they had. Generally, they’re pretty good. I would hire them again for sure.

Joe from Vancouver
Joe from Vancouver

reno contractor services

I’m a project manager, so not a direct customer of 360 Home Renovations, but we’ve hired them a few times for different projects. Most recently they did a tiling job, which went well. In general, all the jobs they do for us are satisfactory. I don’t get any complaints from the customers at least, and I’d recommend them.

Darren from Vancouver
Darren from Vancouver

bathroom renovation

I actually saw one of 360’s vans, which is how I found out about them. Their prices were fairly good and the best that I could find so I hired them to do a bathroom renovation. It turned out beautiful. Sunny’s tile work is really nice. I’ve already recommended them to a friend and would definitely recommend them again.

Darren,

We at 360 Home Renovations want to thank you for allowing us to work on your home. It was a pleasure!

- 360 Home Renovations Inc.

Isabelle from Vancouver
Isabelle from Vancouver

Renovation jobs

We’re a restoration company and we rely on a lot of 360’s guys to do various kinds of work for us. They do pretty much a little bit of everything, but mostly dry wall, paint , tile and cabinetry work. Occasionally they do carpet work for us as well, though. Overall I think they do a great job with everything. They also have excellent prices and are willing to work with a budget.

Thank you for the continuous work Isabelle, it's always a pleasure to work with you and your clients.

- Sunny

Winny from Vancouver
Winny from Vancouver

reno work

360 has done a whole bunch for me — dry wall repair, cabinet replacement, painting etc. I know of them because a friend of a friend works with them. I think they’re really great. Their staff is so friendly and they show up on time. I would say their prices are competitive, not the cheapest, but I would choose them over other companies because of their friendly service.

More about 360 Home Renovations

Welcome to 360 Home Renovations

Whether you need a small home repair, or assistance with a large renovation, we have all the trades available to take care of your home. At 360 Home Renovations we work with their clients to transform their Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements and homes into the spaces they envision when renovating. Renovation of a home can be an overwhelming experience, let us help you through the process. From small maintenance to full renovations and custom home design, 360 Home Renovations skilled tradesman and contractors are here to cater to your vision as a home owner.

Builders, Roofing, Windows & Doors Installation & Service, Home Inspection, Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Electricians, Bathroom Renovation, Basement Renovation, Landscape Contractors & Designers, Duct Cleaning, Framing, General Contractors, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Design/Build, and Structural Engineering
We carry a large selection of different products from specialized tools to construction based products.
360 Home Renovations offer a wide variety of services catering specifically to the lower mainland. From small scale kitchen/bathroom/bedroom/family room renovations to large building projects, we strive to deliver our clients nothing short of their initial vision.
Toto/Delta/American Standard/Wolf/Sub Zero/ Sink,faucets, shower faucets, tub faucets,shower heads, toilets,appliances, And a lot more!
Custom/Modern/Contemporary/Traditional/European Interior/Exterior
Every project needs a properly structured plan that guides the renovation process; a roadmap with details. 360 Home Renovations provides numerous services to assist you with the planning of your project including planning & design, construction drawings, project management, permit applications, and interior design. With our RENOVATION PLANNING you receive the benefits of having your project professionally planned, designed, and installed. And the costs to properly plan are far less than the costs incurred by not planning at all; in most cases our planning fees are set against the cost of your project. So get your “free estimates”, then sit down with us to see the difference.
2013