Dale & Co Snowblowing

HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Ottawa  >  Dale & Co Snowblowing

Reviews for Dale & Co Snowblowing

satisfied customer in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

This is our 2nd season with Dale & Co. Can't say enough good things about this company and the excellent service they provide. Their snow removal service is outstanding as is their constant communication with customers through email updates and GPS tracking. They truly exemplify CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Thank you so much, this lifts our spirits. I appreciate it so much, it makes all the hard work worth it.

So happy to be able to have worked with you the past two years, and many to come.

Take care.

Ghassan Neema in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

This is our third season with Dale & Co and we have no reason to try out any other company. Dale & Co has many great features, like the GPS tracking, the test message alerts, and always on time. Lee always goes the extra mile to make sure that our driveways clear, and there is nothing more you can as for. I would highly recommend this company because it is run by a hard working owner who cares about his clients, and he always makes sure that his clients are satisfied.

Thank you for your wonderful comments Ghassan. I truly appreciate you taking the time to post such a heart filled review.
Its a pleasure working with you and I am looking forward for the many years to come.

*might i add, this will actually be our fourth season together now!!

Lee

Ian in Scarborough

Had a fantastic experience with Dale & Co. Always on time and very professional. 100% trustworthy. Came early in the morning and cleaned up after the plows came by. Always took the extra care with the car around. Highly recommended.

Keith in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

This will be our 3rd season with Dale and we've had no reason to shop around. We are extremely satisfied with our services and would recommend them highly. Email updates and GPS tracking alerts in addition to excellent snow removal.

Thank you Keith!

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hard to even think about winter mess at this time of the year but as the fall approaches keep Dale @ Co in mind. They provide excellent service, fair prices, and use modern equipment with GPS technology so you always know when they're coming. The nicest thing is they haven't gotten SO big to the point where the service suffers. Call them. - you won't regret :)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Always such a pleasure to hear our hard work is not unnoticed. Thanks again, we look forward to your return this upcoming season.

Lee Dale

1 review Guelph, ON

Excellent service definitely going to get his service again. I have been disappointed with some other snow services but dale was great. Great updates and provided GPS tracker to know when the plow will be in your lane way

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Look forwarded to working together next season.

Anisa metwally from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I've used this service for 2 seasons now. Pricing is competitive, they show up on a timely basis every time, and live email/text alerts have been wonderful. The benefits of local people working within your community cannot be underestimated.

Owner Lee is a pleasure to deal with and I gladly recommend the services of Dale & Co. to anyone that asks. See you in 2016-2017 :)

Thank you kindly Anisa.

Chris in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Thank you Chris. Its great to see the kind of support that we recieve working in the community. We at dale and co really appreciate the review.

Looking forward to working with you again next season. Have a great summer.

1 review Ottawa, ON

This is our second year with Dale & Co. and we continue to be happy with this service -- we never have to worry about our driveway. We especially like the email updates and tracking alerts. You can tell Dale & Co. has a dedication and passion for the job, and I will continue to recommend this company to my friends and family.

Hi Andrea!

Thank you kindly, its great to hear that you have no worries when it comes to your driveway.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you these past seasons. Will see you in the next :)

Melanie  in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fabulous service delivered on time and with a smile! Who knew such exceptional service existed in Ottawa? Dale and Co offers live alerts via email which enables me to move my vehicles out of the drive way right before he arrives. I am more than pleased with this company and will continue recommend them to all my friends and neighbours!

Melanie, I must say having such great clients like yourself...really makes getting the job done enjoyable and satisfying. It brings me joy knowing you are happy with the service we provide.

Thank you for helping us grow, and I look forward to having you along with us for the long haul.

Have a great summer!!

More about Dale & Co Snowblowing

Serving Exclusively RIVERSIDE SOUTH Areas only. Top quality, quick, timely , personal and reliable snowblowing.