Piques And Valleys

2 Kellam St Kleinburg ON L0J 1C0

Reviews for Piques And Valleys

Ian in Mississauga
Ian in Mississauga

Yard sculpting - excavation, terracing and paving

Piques And Valleys
416-567-4608
2 Kellam St
Kleinburg
L0J 1C0

Piques and Valleys terraced and landscaped our sloping yard, replacing an old foundation, and re-stoning the driveway with a trail to a shed and very nice fire pit. The crew was excellent, worked hard, and Ryan and team were really accommodating to the little details. They are great at moving dirt and building retaining walls, and Ryan has a nice aesthetic eye. Out clay soil is a challenge, but we are pretty happy with the work. We get lots of compliments.

george in Kleinburg
george in Kleinburg
1 review Caledon, ON

large landscap project in Caledon and Adjala

Ryan was very professional, and follow thru with everything we discussed on the Landscape project . We had no plan just simple paper drawings I made. After all its interlock and rocks. He also returned and adjusted a little error did it promptly. That's was Amazing in this industry.
I would highly recommend this young man.
Being a business man so refreshing to meet a fine young business person who is a man of his word!

Bruce Haryott from Kleinburg
Bruce Haryott from Kleinburg
2 reviews , ON

Backyard Patio adn Pool Landscaping

During the desin stage of my pook installation I met with Rob and Ryan to discuss my project. They came back with the most innovative design that was completely different than anything I had expected. The more I looked at the drawings the more I realized this project will look amazing. The subtle design details would bring the whole backyard pool area together with the patio and create so many esthetic vantage points you realized that this was very unique. As the project is now completed I could not be happier with the results and everyone who comes to see it asks me for their contact information. Their entire staff are courteous and professional and I would highly reccommend them to anyone looking for any landscaping design / build.

Susanne Keffer from Kleinburg
Susanne Keffer from Kleinburg
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Complete landscape and garden project

We contacted Piques and Valleys from a local referral and after viewing a few of their projects we decided to have them quote on our home. Initially impressed by their professionalism, timely response and patience during the design stage.
They worked closely with us from the design to completion of our whole property, interlock driveway/walkway, trees, shrubs, plants
and lighting. Their crew were polite, respectful and completed the project on time and within our budget. We have recommended Ryan, Rob and their crew to our close friends and neighbours.
Susanne Keffer

More about Piques And Valleys

piquesandvalleys. com We are a Design, Build, Maintain firm consisting of certified Landscape Designers and Contractors who specialize in all aspects of landscape construction and horticulture.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Kleinburg?