Micron Refinish Solutions Inc.

Decorative Concrete
SUPREME FLOOR REFINISHING SERVICES TORONTO ON
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Mississauga  >  Micron Refinish Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Micron Refinish Solutions Inc.

No need to look any further. Micron is the company you need to use. Alex the owner came in and explained his work prior to starting and delivered with excellence!!! Pricing was right, No hidden costs, quality work and superb workmanship!!! Highly highly recommend this company for epoxy concrete finish.
Thank you Alex and Constantine for your amazing work!!!!

Pablo from Pl Construction

Alex came in with his guy and got the job done in half a day. They where careful not to damage the stairs or anything for that mater and got the heavy machine down to the basement.
I was impressed with the dust collection of the machine as well.
Everything stayed nice and clean.
Great job! Will use them again and recommend them as well.

Thanks a lot for taking your time and leaving great words for us!

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Great service! Couldn't believe that my old dingy floor could look like that! The guys are very professional and know what they're doing. They brought all the equipment and materials all I got to do was point)

dino
1 review , ON

Prompt , courteous service. Called Alex and he did a site visit and quoted to do the job. He showed up the following day (on a weekend) and did a fantastic job - including a great clean-up!

Highly recommended!!

Thanks a lot Dino! It's been great working with you!
BTW - your location has best meat I ever had! All the best!

1 review Whitby, ON

There are several big areas on the ground floor hallway and powder room where the grout is not clean. You can see that it looks dark and probably not enough time spent on those areas. He said its time to get a new grout and for him it is clean and he will not clean it again. I know that it was not a job well done because I cleaned my grout 2x before and i know what it looks like when it is clean. You can try him for tile cleaning but would not recommend for grout cleaning.

This is just my personal opinion. This is not meant to destroy his reputation. Unfortunately for us, we were not satisfied.

Good day! Hope you're doing great!
This is Alexander Hvalov, the company owner.
As per your request come and re-do the job I didn't ask much questions and came there myself spending my time, materials and gas. no complains, no extra coast to you. I inspected the entire floor and the areas where I had concern if it MIGHT be better I did again.
Another thing j would like to point - I said - there is a difference between new grout and cleaned one. And not - it's time for a new grout.
Your grout is in perfect condition and I wish most houses have same.

I'm really sorry my company wasn't good enough for your standards and hope you can find the right one.
Best wishes!

Yuri V

Found Alex as per HS reviews and did not regret. Good communication, fast appointment, professional attitude, clean job, reasonable price. Make sense why his rating is high in HS. Certainly will recommend to my friends and acquaintances.

Thanks a lot for taking time and writing such a great feedback for us! All the best to you and your family!
Alex

Saj

Just searched on google and homestars and came across this company. Needed cleaning urgently and this company offered to come within 2 days from the time I booked them over the phone. Was very pleasantly surprised with the excellent work done and the customer service provided. Am very happy and would highly recommended them.

Thanks a lot! We hope to see you soon!

Jenya in Toronto

Great job and professional service. Hired micron cleaning to do a job in a furnished condo at Bayview and Sheppard. Kosta was courteous, professional and polite. The job to clean the mattress and the chairs was done very professionally. Would definitely recommend, and would hire again.

Thanks a lot for your time and great feedback! We will be happy to see you again!

Bran in Oakville

Constantine showed on time with all the tools. We then went through the house to see what needs to be cleaned. This guy is great! He did not stop working until everything was done and he kept asking me if I am satisfied from time to time just to confirm if any extra work needed to be done. I would recommend this company based on my recent experience.

Thanks for taking a time a writing such a great review!

Ann

Alex worked very hard. Very clean and careful. I was very impressed with his work.

More about Micron Refinish Solutions Inc.

Micron is offering their expertise in transforming your old concrete floors into a beautifully polished and stunning alternative to the traditional hard surface flooring.
As well we offer concrete grinding and epoxy coatings for commercial and residential clients.
Concrete polishing is becoming increasingly popular in many industrial locations like warehouses, in office retail locations and other high traffic areas. The benefits are minimal maintenance and very cost effective.

Micron will begin this multi step process by mechanically grinding down the old concrete and finishing that to produce a unique and individual result.

Commercial grade equipment. Fast and Affordable service. Wsib registered.
Call us for quote or if you have a question and need third party opinion.