RoyalDrywall.ca

Reviews for RoyalDrywall.ca

Andrew S. In Leslieville
Andrew S. In Leslieville

Basement Drywall

After parting ways with our contractor (for all the reasons these relationships fall apart), we were left to arrange for all the trades to finish our basement underpinning project.

Royal Drywall came highly recommended from someone we trusted. We quoted other companies as well, to ensure we understood the range of costs.

From the moment we contacted them for a quote, they were professional, timely with their communications and collaborative with their work. Everyone, from the hangers to the tapers were efficient and produced great work. They did the job on time, on budget and cleaned up after each stage was complete (we've been surprised how many trades don't seem to take pride in a clean, finished worksite!)

Guy, George, John, Rob and the rest of the good folks who worked on this portion of our exceptionally stressful project: thank you for making that stress dissipate! We are happy to recommend you to anyone who needs some great drywalling.

Andrew and Liann

Thank you for good words. People like you making this world a better place.

Dave
Dave

Whole home drywall

We hired them for a whole home drywall project. I was satisfied that they started on time and finished roughly on schedule with a slight delay due to the drying time with some walls. The teams were thorough and dedicated. There are a few areas that will need small touch ups after installation of floors and vanities, but the team has committed to returning to complete small touch ups and repairs. I am happy with the work, communications, budget and final results.

Thank you David for business. It was a pleasure doing work for your family.

manuel m.
manuel m.

Drywall and taping

John, put me at ease from the beginning and answered all my questions. He is very patient and knowledgeable. The work involved both drywall and taping in a major renovation for a home. John also made sure to get a world class tapper from Montreal, called Huey. I received compliments from my painter on the quality of taping, work performed. I would certainly recommend John, who has a very good eye and attention to detail to perform this important work.

Thank you Manuel, for good word. People like you make the wold better place.

Deepakkhullar33
Deepakkhullar33

Dry Wall Services for an entire home

They were very fast and efficient. The quality of work and workmanship was excellent. They were very detailed and didn’t need a lot of explanation to get the job done exactly how I wanted it.

Thank you Deepak. It was our pleasure doing work for you. Thank you for business!

Max W in Toronto
Max W in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Moving a wall in the basement

We hired Royal Drywall to move one wall in our basement. The old wall needed to be taken down and another wall to be built in a different place to make the space bigger. The project was not big but involved a lot of trades. It took a week to accomplish the task, most of which is waiting for the mud to dry and paint. We are happy with the result

Thank you Max, All the best!

Kim S in North York
Kim S in North York

Drywall installation, taping and soundproofing in basement

It turned out soundproofing is very tricky. Qualified contractor can not only do a good job but also keep your cost of construction low. When I was looking for a company to soundproof my basement I talked to a few contractors and definitely could tell the level of expertise. George from Royal drywall seemed very confident in what he was doing and gave me the full layout of what needs to be done and how to accomplish our goal within the budget. We decided to soundproof only the home theater part of the basement. Drywall installation and taping in my basement looks impeccable too. I am very pleased with the results and professionalism of the team.

Always at your service!

Sveta K in Toronto
Sveta K in Toronto

Finishing basement (framing, drywall installation and taping)

This company proved to have high work ethics and professionalism from the first contact. They returned my calls within minutes and we scheduled the meeting for the next day. The quote was provided by the end of the working day of the same day. Dave gave us a lot of valuable advice of how we should approach overall basement finishing including painting and lights. Within 2 days our basement was boarded and tapers finished the job within the next 5 days. We are very happy with the results and highly recommend Royal Drywall.

It was a pleasure working with you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Drywall taping in basement

I want to thank Royal Drywall for helping me out with my basement. I had a terrible experience with the drywall installation contractor, who went over budget and did a terrible job installing drywall. They also were behind schedule by 2 weeks. Royal Drywall team was very professional and reassuring, they fixed and finished the drywall and did an excellent taping job. I am glad I finally have found a reliable contractor. If you need your basement done quickly and with exceptional quality, look no further.

Always happy to help!

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Taping in the basement

Drywall taping in the basement is a bit challenging as it is really humid in my house so the mud doesnt dry fast enough. Royal drywall team came up with a solution to put dehumidifiers there which really cut the time of the project in half. The taping of 55 drywall sheets was done within 5 days including priming. I really enjoyed working with this professional team, starting from the fast response and being in constant communication and updates on the schedule. I always knew what was going on in my basement. If you need to install drywall or do some plastering Royal drywall is your contractor.

Satisfaction of our customers is our priority!

Daria in Toronto
Daria in Toronto

Soundproofing laundry room

We have a laundry room right next to our bedroom. The wall just had to be soundproof to improve the quality of sleep when we do laundry. We talked with a few contractors but Royal Drywall team sounded like experts in the field of drywalling and sound insulation. John explained the process step by step and made it very clear for us what exactly was going to be done. The team in general is very polite and punctual, they stayed in constant contact delivering updates on the process. In the end we are very satisfied with the job.

Thank you!

More about RoyalDrywall.ca

YOUR TRUSTED DRYWALL CONTRACTOR IN TORONTO

Drywall Contractor Toronto 647-933-4402

In 2005 we started as a small family business. We began as a jack-of-all-trades contractor, doing everything in construction and renovation. Very soon we concentrated our efforts on drywall and only drywall. With years we developed our expertise and became a leader in the industry.

Our company’s name is on the first pages of the review websites and were featured in many construction magazines and home improvement sections of newspapers. We hire only the best specialist with years of experience in that specific field and our clients tell their stories to their friends who come to us to build their houses.

As a locally owned and operated drywall contractor Toronto, we at Royal Drywall have a commitment to the community. The quality of our work reflects on us, and that matters because we are your neighbors. That’s why all our staff are professionally trained and all our work is top quality.

We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We have an excellent reputation in the Greater Toronto Area, with references to match and we complete your job on time and on budget. We provide warranty for two years and we recycle leftovers of drywall.

Royal Drywall company handle only custom homes or fully gutted house only. We are full time around 30 guys on staff and we only take large projects. No small renovations or repairs. Our management team has over 20 years of experience or more in drywall and customer service. When you call us you can be sure you will get honest and friendly construction environment while we at your job-site.

Drywall Installation
Drywall finishing (taping, mudding, sanding)
Plastering
Popcorn Removal
Soundproofing
Jobs over 3000 sq ft of drywall only
Drywall installation and Taping Toronto

ROYAL DRYWALL CONTRACTOR 647-933-4402
We’re really proud of the great work we do for our valuable clients.