Heatmaster Services

Reviews for Heatmaster Services

David Field in Airdrie
David Field in Airdrie

Furnace repairs.

Cannot say enough good things about Heatmaster Services and Dmitri. Fast service, quality work and reasonably priced. We have used Heatmaster Services twice for furnace repairs. Our furnace is older and when it’s time for a new one we will go directly to Dmitri and Heatmaster without hesitation.

DOMINIC
DOMINIC

A new humidifier installation

My 30-year old humidifier was not working properly and needed replacement. Since Dmitri from Heatmaster Services did a very good job of new furnace installation for me last year, I called him again for a quote of a new humidifier installation. He offered me GeneralAire humidifier 1042 with a reasonable price of $350 plus GST. Yet he gave me a senior discount. Dmitri came with his partner. Both of them carried out the whole job in a professional way. They also educated me how to operate the humidifier. I tried the new humidifier over night. It has been maintaining a very steady humidity of 40% and is perfect for my hardwood floor. I highly recommend Dmitri and his team from Heatmaster Services if someone needs a new humidifier installation.

Maureen in Calgary
Maureen in Calgary

Heatmasters Furnace Replacement

Not only was Dimitri at my house in 20 minutes when my furnace died. He made sure I had heat on a very cold day until he could fix the problem permanently. He replaced my old cracked furnace and hot water tank in less than a day. He also followed up. Great company, professional service and the customer always comes first.

N
N

New Furnace, AC and Hot Water Tank

We are beyond thrilled with the service that we relieved. Dimitri was super helpful with zero pressure or up selling tack-ticks, very straight forward about what we needed and the price. Dimitri went above and beyond with the service her provided me, even helping me move a cabinet at one point.
Can't recommend this company enough
Thank you, we are so happy with how everything worked out

Y. R.
Y. R.

Furnace repair

Very happy with this service. Highly recommend. Dimitry is very professional and competent. Great work!

happy c.
happy c.

Furnace replacement

Beautiful installation, very clean and neat appearance. All the mechanical room was cleaned and left in a better condition than when they arrived! 10/10 very impressed with quality of work

Fred
Fred
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Humidifier

Dmitri was very knowledgeable. He was prompt arriving as promised. I would highly recommend him for all your furnace needs.

aminthawer
aminthawer

Heater

Very very good work I am really happy appreciate I will refer my friend hhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Pavel
Pavel

Water tank installation

I was very pleased with Dmitriy's work. Everything was done fast, clean. Prices are also a compliment to Dmitry. Would highly recommend him!!!!!!!!

Tanner Leach in Calgary
Tanner Leach in Calgary

Exceptional Experience!

I was looking for an honest appraisal for a furnace replacement and AC install. We wanted to compare prices from a renovations contractor who had provided us previously with a quote.
I checked Home Stars and Heat Masters came up on top. The company had a five star review which means very little over five reviews. Then I notices this was over 135 reviews! I checked the reviews and they were glowing so we decided to check it out to see if this Dmitri guy was for real. And he was the real deal!
Dmitri came to our home in Airdrie, did an inspection on our system and found a cracked heat exchanger. He had quoted us for items we needed for the home, not ones that would get him the highest payout! He even encouraged us to get other quotes but after meeting Dmitri we didn't feel we needed to.
Dmitri was very fast and efficicent! He installed a new furnace, controlled dampner for the fresh air intake, an AC unit, humidifier and thermostat for us. He pulled both permits and the whole experience was super easy for us!
Please - if you are looking for similar services, I cannot stress enough to do yourself a favour and give Dmitri a call!

More about Heatmaster Services

Do you have No Heat in winter? AC not working in summer? Is the furnace making a funny noise? Does it feel too cold or too hot even after adjusting the temperature in your home? Call us! We can help.

Heatmaster Services is fully licensed and insured, offering a wide range of products and services to improve your home comfort, including 24/7 emergency repair on all furnace/AC makes and models. With over 15 years of industry experience, we will assess your existing system and recommend improvements, if needed, only! Our technicians are professional, knowledgeable and courteous. No sales pressure, No scare tactics, No hidden charges. We take great pride in educating our customers on how their system operates and will answer any questions that you may have.

Heatmaster Services was established in Calgary in 2014, with over 15 years of industry experience under our belt, you can rest assured that your home is in experienced hands. Regardless of the situation, our knowledgeable team will be able to assess, improve, repair, or replace your existing home comfort system to ensure your utmost safety and satisfaction. We place our customers’ needs above all else, which is why we firmly believe in total honesty and transparency – we believe that an educated homeowner is a happy homeowner. Our team will go over every detail of your home comfort system to ensure that the product you are choosing is the right fit for you and your family. We don’t believe in scare tactics, hidden charges or sales pressure, just good old-fashioned pride and integrity in what we do.
Our promise to you is to always perform our best work, never recommend unnecessary improvements or replacements, and above all, keep you informed, satisfied and confident in your decision to choose Heatmaster Services for all your residential heating and cooling needs.