Pest & Animal Control

Rohan in Pickering
Rohan in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Raccoon removal

Absolutely stellar performance. Right from the first call to Melvin the technician. I could not ask for a better and more streamlined experience. Very detailed and thorough work ethic, took pictures and videos to show the damage and fixed it beautifully. Thank you guys so much.

Did not finish the job

905-766-9010
Brampton
L7A

It's been 1 month since this company came and installed a one way door on the roof for the squirrel to leave. They were suppose to come back to remove the one way door and patch up the whole. Never showed up, I've left over 10 messages and emails to get back to me, no response. All I have now is a door sticking out and no hole has been patched up. Thanks to such a 'wonderful' company that said 'we are a reliable company and does not take people's money' I highly do not recommend this company!!!

tim in North york
tim in North york

raccoons under the deck

905-766-9010
Brampton
L7A

first time customer and very impressed

discovered what I would describe as a mother raccoon and about 5 or 6 teenagers who decided that under my deck was a nice place to call home

called Inline about 2pm on a Saturday afternoon and they arrived around 4pm....they quickly assessed the situation, described the process to remove and relocate all the raccoons, and over the next few days they successfully trapped, removed and relocated all 7 of them

and during the process I was able to properly block their entrance point permanently and now I have my beautiful yard all back to myself

from the first meeting with the tech I felt I was dealing with a very conscientious and professional operation and I'm confident that is a fact now that the job is complete

highly recommend

regards

Tim
North York

pavanee from Mississauga
pavanee from Mississauga

Skunk removal

I am returning customer who has worked with this company before. I had a skunk under my deck and needed to get rid of it ASAP, I was able to book an appointment the same day! What I had thought was 1 skunk was actually a mom WITH babies. The workers were very polite & friendly they explained the next steps thoroughly and assured me that none of the animals will be harmed. Long story short, all 4 baby skunks and mom were carefully removed and taken to a wildlife centre for nurturing. On top of that i had some preventional work done to my deck to block any animal from entering there again!!! Thank you so much i couldnt be anymore happier!

Mona in Brampton
Mona in Brampton

Squirrel Remove

I had a squirrel removed from my attic by this company. They did an excellent job sealing the entry points and installing the one way door. Techs were very polite and knowledgeable about their work, the procedure was explained perfectly. Great work guys!

Frank
Frank

Squirrels removal

I had a recent squirrel problem and was referred by a friend to these guys. Technicians were polite and informative about the service very hard working and determined. I haven't had a squirrel since and I am very pleased. Thanks for your great work!

Shane
Shane

Raccoon removal

Great service! They inspected my house explained the procedure clearly and caught all the baby raccoons and the mom as well. None f the animals were harmed and they took their time and care with everything. I would recommend them and deff use them again

Squirrel Removal

I had a recent squirrel removal done by this company. I was referred by a friend who had previously gotten a service with them. Technicians were very polite and explanatory when it came to the inspection, they gave helpful points for my reference. Their work was well done, very professional. The squirrels have been removed and i have not had a problem since. I would highly recommend them.

More about Inline Pest And Wildlife Services

Here at Inline we have specific techniques and methods to solve every pest or wildlife situation in a safe and humane manner, guaranteed. To ensure your home is safe and hazard free from any type of nuisance we have professional technicians who will complete a full inspection, lay out the ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Brampton?