Mandy Construction Inc

Review for Mandy Construction Inc

WeekendWarrior from Mississauga
WeekendWarrior from Mississauga

Install custom hardwood stairs

I wouldn't recommend this company's services to my worst enemy. His partner claimed he was incredible at creating custom hardwood stairs and assured me that I was in good hands. I was left with nothing but gaps, stairs that were improperly stained with some even missing a urethane coat. When I asked about the gaps, I was told that it would cost an extra $8,000 to have the stairs sent to a factory to be cut to fit my "carpet grade" stairs which is completely false. This is a one man operation who should not call himself a carpenter. Not only does have have less skill than a novice, the lack of customer service was appalling. When asked to fix the work, I was told that nothing was wrong with the work done and have not heard from him since. Do your research and hold onto your money until the job is complete.