Dynique Restoration

HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Vaughan  >  Dynique Restoration

Reviews for Dynique Restoration

Melissa Mouriopoulos in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I found Dynique Restoration in Burlington Mall and had a representative come to my home shortly thereafter. He seemed too lazy / reluctant to bring in more than 2 sample books at a time.
I was quoted 3-4 weeks for completion. Just over 7 weeks and 3 of my phone calls later it arrived. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with workmanship and sales representative! One side of the seat is higher than the other. I was told it would level out after sitting on it. Ya, ok?! No apologies for delay. Unprofessional!!

Karen from Toronto

Read about this story before you put your valuable furniture into their hands.
First time it came back 2 shades darker, flat, rather than the original gloss,. When it came back the second time it was light oak. I even went to the shop and the restorer did a leaf in front of me. He put colour in the varnish!! Looked better, but not like original medium walnut. When the table was delivered yesterday, every piece had different colour, irrespective of the different inlays on top. The legs weren't redone at all. I cannot use this table any longer it looks so terrible. I could have gotten a nice new one for the price. But Bob (the owner?) said, that's it. He was upset with me, when he should be upset with the restorer. Will upload pics later.
Beware.

Liz Edge in Toronto

We called Bob from Dynique to come over and look at our very old and weathered leather couch. He was so knowledgeable as to what could be done, we went through a number of leather swatches and decided on the perfect one. The job was done in less time than was expected and the couch looks fantastic! Bob was such a pleasure to deal with and we would highly recommend his company.
Liz